a traditional nested CC forum style

Old May 25th 04, 07:26 PM
another anonymouse

Default a traditional nested CC forum style

TCCMB has changed their format. For those who like the traditional nested
forum style, I've setup a trial Correspondence Chess (CC) forum at the link
below. Feel free to try it or use it if you wish. Maybe there's room for two
CC forums...

http://members.sitegadgets.com/ccforum2/board.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/2o6le