Who Wants To Play?

Old May 31st 04, 06:36 AM
Thomas Shifter

Default Who Wants To Play?

Anyone wishing to play a friendly game please drop me a line. I am an
intermediate player who simply loves to play. No time limits on moves,
but a move every other day or so makes the game more fun and
interesting. Serious replies only please--NO QUITTERS!

Never played email chess before? Ask me how! It's easy! I can send you
the algebraic notation or let you know about a great little email
chess utility.