new turn based chess web site

Old June 7th 04, 06:14 AM
miguel

Default new turn based chess web site

Hi All,

I would like to introduce http://www.queenalice.com to all who are
interested in playing correspondence chess for free. Moves are made in
your web browser and you get an email when it is your turn to move.

The site is fairly new so I will also appreciate comments and
feedback. For now you can contact me by email at "miguel" (same
domain). I am currently working on adding forums to the site so soon
there will be a place where improvements can be discussed as a group.

Thanks!

Miguel