NEVER LOST! NOBODY CAN BEAT ME!

Old June 27th 04, 11:37 PM
Game $tar

Default NEVER LOST! NOBODY CAN BEAT ME!

I'm just kidding,

If someone want to play, email me at cro game @ net . hr

Sincerely,
CROgameSTAR

Why I lost #2 plz help sathyashrayan rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 5 July 30th 04 12:11 PM
Randy Bauer is an overrated putz that I would beat in a match! Newsmail rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) 5 March 11th 04 09:57 AM
THE TRAP WHICH EVERYONE WANTED ON HOW TO BEAT CM8000 CricketConnoisseur rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 6 March 10th 04 03:00 PM
I LOST 4 MORE GAMES STRAIGHT Alex rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 3 July 14th 03 09:30 PM
I LOST 4 MORE GAMES STRAIGHT Alex rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General) 3 July 14th 03 09:30 PM