IECG Cup 2004-2005

Old August 9th 04, 12:59 PM
Darek

Default IECG Cup 2004-2005

Hello,

How can I sign to IECG chess email tournament IECG CUP 2004-2005?
On the IECG website, (http://www.iecg.org) I cannot find any information
about it.

In advance, thanks a lot for help.

--
regards,
Darek

Old August 9th 04, 02:14 PM
Silverio Lo Turco

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 12:59:25 +0200, "Darek"
wrote:

Hello,

How can I sign to IECG chess email tournament IECG CUP 2004-2005?

I seem it starts on 1st October... so wait! :-)