Is RedHotPawn down?

Old August 11th 04, 06:04 PM
Denis Martin

Default Is RedHotPawn down?

Hi,

Red Hot Pawn - http://www.redhotpawn.com - seems down this morning (August
11, 2004). I'm not able to connect myself to this site. Is it the same
thing for you?
Old August 11th 04, 08:29 PM
Steven Wayne

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:04:34 GMT, Denis Martin
wrote:
Hi,

Red Hot Pawn - http://www.redhotpawn.com - seems down this morning (August
11, 2004). I'm not able to connect myself to this site. Is it the same
thing for you?

Yes. Though I use www.timeforchess.com which is the same place.

Steven
--
Are you confident that you appear to be professional in your
electronic communication? Consider this:

Old August 12th 04, 12:19 AM
BlackRat

"Denis Martin" wrote in message ...
Hi,

Red Hot Pawn - http://www.redhotpawn.com - seems down this morning (August
11, 2004). I'm not able to connect myself to this site. Is it the same
thing for you?

I've not been able to get in for about 12hours. Now 2220hrs GMT.