Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : rec.games.chess.play-by-email (Chess - Play by Email) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Sticky Thread Sticky: Rec.games.chess.play-by-email Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by Paul_Morphy
July 24th 04 11:00 PM
by Paul_Morphy Go to last post
0 1,598
** One Million FR.EE Visitors ** by SALLY
How To Get 1 Million Visitors On Your Web Site Without Paying A Dime In advertising ! Are you frustrated by the lack of traffic coming to your site? If I would tell you that after months of research, I just got my hands on the most hidden secrets... very sneaky tricks ! Click here : http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=34426 Hurry, before the page gets banned!
March 29th 07 12:37 PM
by SALLY Go to last post
0 231
** One Million FR.EE Visitors ** by SALLY
How To Get 1 Million Visitors On Your Web Site Without Paying A Dime In advertising ! Are you frustrated by the lack of traffic coming to your site? If I would tell you that after months of research, I just got my hands on the most hidden secrets... very sneaky tricks ! Click here : http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=34426 Hurry, before the page gets banned!
March 27th 07 03:07 PM
by SALLY Go to last post
0 242
Improve Your Chess Skills In The Next 30 Minutes by [email protected]
If you love chess and want to learn the secrets of winning more games faster and in less moves than before, then 101 Chess Strategies will show you more moves and combinations than you could ever imagine. It's not like any other book you've ever read on Chess Strategies Before. Simply, every section in the book is there because "you asked for it." Well, not "you" really. But from real live...
0 220
Is E4EC down? by Roscoe Ellis
Has anyone else had trouble getting feedback or response from the fine Hungarian E4EC server this weekend?
March 26th 07 02:25 PM
by Roscoe Ellis Go to last post
1 223
Rec.games.chess.play-by-email Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by Paul_Morphy
March 25th 07 03:06 PM
by Paul_Morphy Go to last post
0 260
Help with Chessbase Light by John Sheatsley
"SR" wrote in message ... Recently I downloaded Chessbase Light for free. Each time I open up the program I get a pop up window that says: No databases installed yet I do not understand what this program is for or how to use this program. And I do not know where could I get a database.
March 20th 07 11:33 PM
by fngandalf Go to last post
7 353
Goichberg's List by samsloan
Goichberg's List USCF President Bill Goichberg has been circulating a list of statements made by Sam Sloan since Sam Sloan has been on the board which, according to Goichberg, were clearly false. However, upon examining the list, is can be seen that none of the statements were clearly false. Many were completely true. Many others still have not been answered and in other cases Sam Sloan opened...
1 798
Rec.games.chess.play-by-email Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by Paul_Morphy
March 19th 07 12:16 PM
by Paul_Morphy Go to last post
0 317
Winboard equivalent on-line? by Pedro Saavedra
Is there a WinBoard equivalent that can be used on-line? My situation is this. I often check my moves (usually turn-based) on a computer that is not mine (at the library or at the office after hours). I want to be able to do what I do at home -- get the position on a board where I can move the pieces around. If there were a program on-line where I could paste the game and move both sides (I...
March 17th 07 03:04 PM
by Pedro Saavedra Go to last post
0 171
Rating Inflation/Deflation by samsloan
I believe that most players reach their peak strength at age 30, and then remain relatively stable for the next 20-30 years with their ratings rarely going up or down more than 50 points. Thus if you see an across-the-board drop of all players in the 30--50 age group of 100 to 150 points, you know that something is wrong. On the other hand there is strong reason to believe that today's kids are...
March 17th 07 08:13 AM
by help bot Go to last post
1 213
Rating Inflation/Deflation by samsloan
I believe that most players reach their peak strength at age 30, and then remain relatively stable for the next 20-30 years with their ratings rarely going up or down more than 50 points. Thus if you see an across-the-board drop of all players in the 30--50 age group of 100 to 150 points, you know that something is wrong. On the other hand there is strong reason to believe that today's kids are...
March 16th 07 07:49 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 160
Rec.games.chess.play-by-email Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by Paul_Morphy
March 11th 07 02:46 PM
by Paul_Morphy Go to last post
0 313
Looking for Email Computer by SR
I was wondering if their was a computer that I could play chess agaist, by sending my moves to it through email. Does anyone knows of a computer that could do this? Thanks.
March 8th 07 06:21 AM
by SR Go to last post
6 344
Internet Failures Are Making $20K Their First Month by Rob Gunselman
See how you can earn 1,000's/day without ever picking up a phone. Average Joes who tried everything and never made any money are earning five figures a month. I'm a top producer. You will get my complete system. It pours in the cash within hours. Click now http://www.netcashexpert.com --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20070305181227E8a7AjI3 ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com -...
March 7th 07 04:32 PM
by Rob Gunselman Go to last post
0 329
Rec.games.chess.play-by-email Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by Paul_Morphy
March 5th 07 02:18 PM
by Paul_Morphy Go to last post
0 297
Who Wants To Play? by samadhimann
Anyone wishing to play a friendly game please drop me a line. I am an intermediate player who simply loves to play. No time limits on moves, but a move every other day or so makes the game more fun and interesting. Serious replies only please--NO QUITTERS! *****************NEWBIES WELCOME!************************ Never played email chess before? Ask me how! It's easy! I can send you the...
March 2nd 07 07:08 PM
by samadhimann Go to last post
0 229
Rec.games.chess.play-by-email Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by Paul_Morphy
February 24th 07 06:42 PM
by Paul_Morphy Go to last post
0 345
Where can you play bughouse chess by Knight1
I want free websites only
February 24th 07 05:52 AM
by Scott Tortorice Go to last post
1 282
Rec.games.chess.play-by-email Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by Paul_Morphy
February 18th 07 02:12 AM
by Paul_Morphy Go to last post
0 300
Who Wants To Play? by samadhimann
Anyone wishing to play a friendly game please drop me a line. I am an intermediate player who simply loves to play. No time limits on moves, but a move every other day or so makes the game more fun and interesting. Serious replies only please--NO QUITTERS! *****************NEWBIES WELCOME!************************ Never played email chess before? Ask me how! It's easy! I can send you the...
February 17th 07 07:13 PM
by samadhimann Go to last post
0 247
Post New Thread