Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : rec.games.chess.play-by-email (Chess - Play by Email) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Sticky Thread Sticky: Rec.games.chess.play-by-email Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by Paul_Morphy
July 5th 03 11:48 PM
by Paul_Morphy Go to last post
0 417
looking for... again by Thomas Burchardt
Hi friends a little "off-topic" but i'm looking for a chess coin set from germany! pictu http://de.photos.yahoo.com/bc/seagram2de/lst?.dir=/&.view=t&.src=ph&.done=+ I hope some one can help! Please contact me by mail!!!
July 5th 03 04:26 PM
by Thomas Burchardt Go to last post
0 429
testing030407 by YK
ok
July 4th 03 09:48 AM
by YK Go to last post
0 475
looking for.... by Thomas Burchardt
Hi friends a little "off-topic" but i'm looking for a chess coin set from germany! pictu http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/8ec6949d/bc/schach.jpg?bcY6LB_A4rqjs5JC I hope some one can help! Please contact me by mail!!!
July 4th 03 01:29 AM
by Thomas Burchardt Go to last post
0 480
rrr by chimpie