Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : rec.games.chess.play-by-email (Chess - Play by Email) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Sticky Thread Sticky: Rec.games.chess.play-by-email Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by Paul_Morphy
July 25th 04 12:00 AM
by Paul_Morphy Go to last post
0 2,511
Crystal Defense by John Setzler
Another chess photo from the archives... The $10 glass/frosted glass chess set is quite photogenic :) Crystal Defense http://jmsetzler.dpcprints.com/33567 John Setzler Hickory, North Carolina http://www.setzler.net
November 20th 03 01:56 PM
by John Setzler Go to last post
0 495
Royalty by John Setzler
The King and Queen... side by side.... Royalty http://jmsetzler.dpcprints.com/33574 John Setzler Hickory, North Carolina http://www.setzler.net
November 20th 03 05:25 PM
by John Setzler Go to last post
0 563
Rec.games.chess.play-by-email Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by Paul_Morphy
November 22nd 03 11:46 PM
by Paul_Morphy Go to last post
0 615
Computer Use in Correspondence Games by Chris
In general is it fair to use a computer in the following manner for correspondence chess? 1. Do online database searches for the current position and review the games that took place. 2. Play against a computer with the the current position as the starting point. No analysis just playing. Thanks in Advance
November 25th 03 05:31 PM
by Euc1id Go to last post
5 611
exper. by scythe
1st
November 26th 03 03:51 AM
by scythe Go to last post
0 527
SE2 by seething rage
November 26th 03 01:08 PM
by seething rage Go to last post
0 527
testing by seething rage
26th
November 26th 03 08:15 PM
by seething rage Go to last post
0 536
Ethnic Chess Sets by Andrewallenarts
Hello from Andrew Allen Arts! http://AndrewAllenArts.com Challenging Chess Sets: hhttp://andrewallenarts.com/_wsn/page15.html
November 27th 03 08:21 PM
by Andrewallenarts Go to last post
0 667
New "Play Chess by Web" Server by Andreas Schildbach
Hello everyone, I just opened my "Play Chess by Web" site. On www.schildbach.de you can play chess against human opponents from all over the world, with just a web browser. This is a bit like Chess by E-Mail, but more comfortable. - 100% free service - no need to install a custom application, no need for Java/JavaScript
November 29th 03 12:30 AM
by Andreas Schildbach Go to last post
4 556
Announcement of a Site of Game in Turn based by Lou Rastone
Hello, With my son who is a creator of Internet sites, we had finalized a site allowing to play to International Checkers in Turn-based. We have there just added the possibility to play to the Game of Chess. The registration is free. We play on applet Java with moves at the mouse. We administer the evolution of rating and we organize Tournaments. We have also a specific Forum in the site.
November 30th 03 12:23 PM
by Lou Rastone Go to last post
0 470
Chess Database SCID - Forum by Lars Balzer
Hi all, thanks to Webmaster Andy there is a new SCID discussion forum: http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=8459 Just have a look! ciao Lars
December 6th 03 03:29 PM
by Lars Balzer Go to last post
0 663
invitation for olitiken Cup 2004 24 july to 1 august 2004 in Copenhagen by Lars Hansen
26th Copenhagen Open POLITIKEN CUP 24th of July - 1st of August 2004 Politiken Cup has a new concept in 2004: 10 rounds in 9 days. The weekday rounds starting at 16.00 makes it possible to go to work or on sightseeing and yet participate in the greatest Danish chess event. The tournament is played in one big group having room for everyone, the strong grandmasters and the ordinary club players....
December 13th 03 08:55 AM
by Lars Hansen Go to last post
0 469
Rec.games.chess.play-by-email Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by Paul_Morphy
December 17th 03 04:47 AM
by Paul_Morphy Go to last post
0 603
ChessGamesLinks is updated by Lars Balzer
Dear chessfriends, ChessGamesLinks, the linkcollection to millions of free downloadable chessgames has been updated. You will find new and updated links to many free games! Just have a look at: http://www.chessgameslinks.lars-balzer.info I wish you the best and Happy Holidays, ciao
December 18th 03 03:14 PM
by Lars Balzer Go to last post
0 527
Request for proposals "Ownership of Building for Chess/Arts Center ------ Gens Una Sumus" by AZ A1
If you have no experience in researching matters, or in writing proposals (in brief not in a long winded or imcomplete manner) get some practice in, or do your homework very carefully or your propsals will merely be completely disgarded as too much time consuming (they will not be graded and corrected for you, merely rejected. Before responding to this poster correct the email address attached...
December 21st 03 12:08 PM
by AZ A1 Go to last post
0 431
Merry Christmas by ChessliB
ChessliB wish you a Merry Cristmas. All the best and good chess. http://www.uib.no/people/pfvaf/chesslib/christmas.htm Arild
December 25th 03 03:11 PM
by ChessliB Go to last post
0 510
chess-by-email variants by sTu
Hi, I'm after an email-chess client that doesn't require integration with regular email clients, and consequently doesn't require one to open attachements that load the program. I vaguely recall using one YEARS ago that simply required on have unrestricted access to smtp/pop servers. The downside of that was that you had to have that email account pretty much devoted to use by e-chess, but for...
December 28th 03 12:38 PM
by Andres Valverde Go to last post
1 533
looking to play by email by Greyeagle1862
i would like to play someone chess by email....... i haven't played a lot so i don't have a rating...... email me at user1862#aol.com thanks kevin
December 31st 03 01:36 AM
by Greyeagle1862 Go to last post
0 527
I.HEF by Andras Galos
Dear chess friends, I'd like to inform you, that the I. Hungarian E-mail Final is available on the web: http://www.e4ec.org/I.HEF This is the official final event of the tournament held by the Hungarian Chess Federation. Organized by the server of E4EC. This is a correspondence chess tournament, played by email. 15 players play a single round-robin tournament, the games run
January 1st 04 02:47 PM
by Andras Galos Go to last post
0 592
gold key for chessrally by MAthias Olivier
Hi everybody is somebody could give the gold key of the fabulous game chessrally. I'm looking for it since last year Thanks for responding me by mail :
January 4th 04 10:37 PM
by MAthias Olivier Go to last post
0 598
Post New Thread