CHANNING, TANNER AND GOICHBERG AND THE CHESS TRUST

Old June 5th 05, 02:07 AM
[email protected]

WHO THE **** IS BOOZY? WHO THE **** IS DOUCHBECK?

Old June 5th 05, 02:07 AM
[email protected]

WHO THE **** IS BOOZY? WHO THE **** IS DOUCHBECK?

Old June 5th 05, 02:08 AM
[email protected]

WHO THE **** IS BOOZY? WHO THE **** IS DOUCHBECK?

Old June 5th 05, 02:08 AM
[email protected]

WHO THE **** IS BOOZY? WHO THE **** IS DOUCHBECK?

Old June 5th 05, 02:12 AM
The Historian

StanB wrote:

You encouraged Channing to sue an eighty year old man dieing of diabetes;

My God! What a horrible thing to do! Schultz and Channing have no
decency at all.

Old June 5th 05, 02:22 AM
Randy Bauer

wrote in message
ps.com...
I'd like to thank Joel for his willingness to assist
with this project. His expertise was evident in the
phone conversation, and his approval of the contract
terms is very comforting.

Randy Bauer

I said Joel helped get better terms. When you said his expertise was
evident in the phone conversation, I obviously jumped to the erroneous
conclusion by thinking that was helpful. Sorry for the great leap of
logic. And I apologize in advance for this sarcasm. Randy we are fellow
Board members who agree most of the time. We both have faults, Let's
stop taking digs at each other. You can have the last word on this.

differently from one another.

Joel was helpful, but he did not get us better terms. Why do you feel the
need to subject this to further discussion? I simply would like the record
to be accurate. There is no dig in anything I wrote. Do you disagree?

Randy Bauer

Old June 5th 05, 03:01 AM
The Historian

StanB wrote:
"The Historian" wrote in message
oups.com...

StanB wrote:
"Randy Bauer" wrote in message

Again, this is an issue where Don Schultz has a tendency to
embellish --
take his statements, rather than Joel's, with a grain of salt.

Why would Don lie?

Because he wants to get a better understanding of Sam Sloan's
"journalism"?

More likely force of habit.

I'd already used that line, grasshopper.

Old June 5th 05, 03:02 AM
[email protected]

Beatchess, goichberg, hanke, ES are all scumbags. Who gives a ****
about them?

Old June 5th 05, 07:07 PM
Louis Blair

"Force of habit" - StanB (Sun, 20 Mar 2005
16:52:22 -0500)