Mig Migged

Old July 10th 03, 03:43 PM
Doctor SBD

Default Mig Migged

Considering that Mig has Fritz to analyze for him, this is not only
poor analysis but a pure patzer game as well.

I did not run it through Fritz, so I don't know objectively what was best.

It does not seem like any thematic sacrifice I am familiar with, but I dont
tread much into that 1. d4 d5 2. Bg5 world.

But just a superficial look convinced me that he worked for compensation, and
just came up lacking.

I guess I need to fritz it to find out. My own analytical skills are a bit weak
these days.....

SBD