I met Habu Yoshiharu at the World Open in Philadelphia on Sunday

Old July 10th 03, 10:21 PM
Miriling

Default I met Habu Yoshiharu at the World Open in Philadelphia on Sunday

On 10 July 2003 (RSHaas) asked in
Isn't habu the Japanese word for snake?

The usual word for snake is "hebi," but "habu" is a type of poisonous snake.

It and the "mamushi" are supposedly Japan's only poisonous snakes ("dokuja").

George Mirijanian

Old July 11th 03, 06:17 AM
sandirhodes

College is a lot of fun. I used to put ketchup and mustard packets in the
microwave. When they got hot enough they would explode. Some fun.

StanB

Well I remember filling my water gun with roach spray and shooting
roaches with it. So in a way I was killing roaches with a gun. Also
I got the occasional fly. Yes, college was fun.

We just sat around getting stoned, with the occasional matchbook fight (like
bottlecaps, only safer -- sort of).