Worldly Sam at the Open?

Old July 14th 03, 06:18 AM
Oreo Knight

Default Worldly Sam at the Open?

You tell me.....I was confused (and upon thinking about it more later,
terrified!) when I snapped this recent photo of Mr. Sloan...see link
below; it almost sends chills up my spine, and definitely not in a
good "come hither" way either. Does it elicit the same sentiments from
anyone else? Just curious.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/kni...c=ph%26.view=t
Old July 15th 03, 05:33 AM
sandirhodes

One dart-board size, please.

--

"Oreo Knight" wrote in message
m...
(Sam Sloan) wrote in message

On 13 Jul 2003 21:18:17 -0700,
(Oreo Knight)
wrote:

You tell me.....I was confused (and upon thinking about it more later,
terrified!) when I snapped this recent photo of Mr. Sloan...see link
below; it almost sends chills up my spine, and definitely not in a
good "come hither" way either. Does it elicit the same sentiments from
anyone else? Just curious.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/kni...ess&.src=ph&.d

nm=samladin.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/knightoreo/
lst%3f%26.dir=/Just%2bChess%26.src=ph%26.view=t

Very funny. I will take two of those.

Would that be two 8"x10" suitable for framing or would you prefer

wallet-sized?