ChessBanter

ChessBanter (http://www.chessbanter.com/forum.php)
-   rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) (http://www.chessbanter.com/rec-games-chess-politics-chess/)
-   -   Yet another GM inquiry... (http://www.chessbanter.com/rec-games-chess-politics-chess/3576-yet-another-gm-inquiry.html)

Mr. Hat July 17th 03 09:03 AM

Yet another GM inquiry...

Since discussions with regard to interesting bits about grandmasters (you
have to admit that athough controversial postings, I think we have ALL
read them with some degree of interest) have abounded as of late, let's
toss another log onto the fi

"What current GM is the most mentally unstable?"

A valid inquiry...Bobby Fischer is both infamously brilliant and
infamously mad, yet who else do we know of who might currently fill these
shoes? Before anyone protests, let me just remind that yes, we all revere
and hold the GMs of our intellectual sport both dearly and proudly, but
they are...after all...human beings.

cheersm
mister HAT

John Fernandez July 17th 03 09:31 AM

Yet another GM inquiry...

"What current GM is the most mentally unstable?"

Crispin Glover.

John Fernandez

sandirhodes July 17th 03 10:21 AM

Yet another GM inquiry...