Voters Take the Day off on Southern Left Coast

Old July 17th 03, 05:00 PM
ASCACHESS

Default Voters Take the Day off on Southern Left Coast

AZ, CA/N, CA/S, HI, NV

DS SS TH JW BM

MP
REG XII 42 30 45 31 32 28

Compared to any other region, these numbers are astonishing.
Voter participation is so much lower in hotbeds like AZ, NCA, and SCA.
The question is why?

Rp

On second look, I think I misread this chart. AZ, CA/S, CA/N, NV, and HI are
Region XI.
Sorry.
Rp