Hanke - Boot Sloan Out of USCF

Old July 20th 03, 01:41 AM
Gunny Bunny

Default Hanke - Boot Sloan Out of USCF

I would like to start a roll call of people that would like Sloan to be
booted out of the USCF:

1) Gunny Bunny

Old July 20th 03, 01:56 AM
RSHaas

Count me out. Sam's just fuming over his poor showing in the election.
(RSHaas)
Old July 20th 03, 02:54 AM
StanB

"Gunny Bunny" wrote in message
e.rogers.com...

I would like to start a roll call of people that would like Sloan to be
booted out of the USCF:

1) Gunny Bunny

2) StanB

Old July 20th 03, 03:02 AM
Bill Smythe

Default Madness

"Gunny Bunny" wrote:
I would like to start a roll call of people that would like Sloan to be
booted out of the USCF:

No, no, no. Down this road lies madness. It's like saying, "I'm all in
favor of freedom of speech, BUT .... " .

Bill Smythe

Old July 20th 03, 06:51 AM
John & LaVerne McCumiskey

Greetings again!

StanB wrote:

"Gunny Bunny" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...

I would like to start a roll call of people that would like Sloan to be
booted out of the USCF:

1) Gunny Bunny

2) StanB

Nah, you got to keep him around for others to see the example ... you
always need to have one so you don't forget. ;-)

John McCumiskey

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn
the world, but to save the world through Him. John 3:17

Old July 20th 03, 09:42 AM
Mr. Hat

Count me in, too.

Old July 20th 03, 09:48 AM
Oreo Knight

"Bill Smythe" wrote in message ...
"Gunny Bunny" wrote:
I would like to start a roll call of people that would like Sloan to be
booted out of the USCF:

No, no, no. Down this road lies madness. It's like saying, "I'm all in
favor of freedom of speech, BUT .... " .

Bill Smythe

It's the principle of it. It's not an anti-free-speech thing, it's
just sending a message to a particularly deserving snotbag.
Old July 20th 03, 10:48 PM
Jerome Bibuld

Heil Dubya!

I can understand four of the five signatories. They are all representative
United Statesian assholes, who don't understand that democracy MEANS
differences of opinion. However, I hope that Neil Brennen entered his name as
sarcasm.

"Mr. Hat" wrote in message
. com...
(Spam Scone) wrote in message

.com...
"StanB" wrote in message

"Gunny Bunny" wrote in message
e.rogers.com...

I would like to start a roll call of people that would like Sloan to

be
booted out of the USCF:

1) Gunny Bunny
2) StanB

3) Neil Brennen

4) Mister Hat

5) Matt Nemmers

Heute Uhmuhrikkka, Afghanistan und Irak. Morgen die ganze Welt!

Uhmuhrikkka, Uhmuhrikkka uber Alles!

Fraternally,

Jerome Bibuld
gens una sumus
Old July 21st 03, 04:47 PM
Looney

"Gunny Bunny" wrote in message
e.rogers.com...
I would like to start a roll call of people that would like Sloan to be
booted out of the USCF:

1) Gunny Bunny

Nahhh, I may think Sam is a putz, but he loves chess. The USCF shouldn't be
a popularity contest. It takes all kinds...

--
Looney
http://www.patzersprogress.com

Old July 22nd 03, 03:05 AM
Randy Bauer

"Gunny Bunny" wrote in message le.rogers.com...
I would like to start a roll call of people that would like Sloan to be
booted out of the USCF:

1) Gunny Bunny

He's more to be pitied than censured.

Randy Bauer