Coming to New York City

Old July 20th 03, 03:30 AM
RSHaas

Default Coming to New York City

I'm going to be in New York City for one week in late August. Can anyone
suggest a good cabbie? (RSHaas)
Old July 20th 03, 03:57 AM
StanB

"RSHaas" wrote in message

I'm going to be in New York City for one week in late August. Can anyone
suggest a good cabbie? (RSHaas)

Robert DeNiro.

StanB

Old July 20th 03, 08:58 AM
Michael Ferguson

On 20 Jul 2003 01:30:07 GMT, (RSHaas) wrote:

I'm going to be in New York City for one week in late August. Can anyone
suggest a good cabbie? (RSHaas)

Mentioning cabbie and NY in the same post... you are obviously
trolling for Sam.

For shame.

-- mcf

Old July 20th 03, 05:54 PM
StanB

By the way, I'm not a big tipper. (RSHaas)

I'll bet.

StanB

Old July 20th 03, 08:28 PM
RSHaas

" By the way, I'm not a big tipper. (RSHaas)
--
I'll bet. (StanB)
------
Old July 21st 03, 03:08 AM

On 21 Jul 2003 00:33:11 GMT, (RSHaas) wrote:

OK... I'm gonna be staying right close to the nw corner of Central Park. Can
anyone suggest a really good mom n pop Italian joint nearby? (RSHaas)

Youse in Harleem, Boy!
Old July 21st 03, 06:49 AM
Ed Gaillard

In article ,
RSHaas wrote:
OK... I'm gonna be staying right close to the nw corner of Central Park. Can
anyone suggest a really good mom n pop Italian joint nearby? (RSHaas)

V&T, Columbus Avenue between 100th and 111th, is one of the best pizza
places in New York; their other food is pretty good, too. Caffe Taci,
110th (I think) and Broadway, not mom-and-pop but good food at decent
prices.

Have fun!

-ed g.
--
Apropos of Nothing: http://AproposOfNothing.blogspot.com/
Old July 21st 03, 07:01 AM
Ed Gaillard

In article ,
Ed Gaillard wrote:
In article ,
RSHaas wrote:
OK... I'm gonna be staying right close to the nw corner of Central Park. Can
anyone suggest a really good mom n pop Italian joint nearby? (RSHaas)

V&T, Columbus Avenue between 100th and 111th, is one of the best pizza

Arrgh! _Amsterdam_ Avenue between _110th_ and 111th. Time for me to
go to sleep, obviously.

-ed g.

--
Apropos of Nothing: http://AproposOfNothing.blogspot.com/