Someone Pass Louis Blair a Hanke

Old July 20th 03, 07:20 AM
NoMoreChess

Default Someone Pass Louis Blair a Hanke

..
We have been told, over and over again, by Louis Blair, that his
stalking-like behavior with regard to Tim Hanke was merely an attempt to inform
the public, and try to prevent an unworthy candidate from being elected. A
public service, of sorts. Done voluntarily, and without pay!

Apparently, Louis Blair has failed. Utterly. Tim Hanke was elected, right?
So then, we went through these last few "decades" of Blair's stalking, and
sufferred all of that, for nothing.

I think the very least we can do for Mr. Blair, who must be crying his
public-servant heart out, is pass the poor man a Hanke. Perish the thought --
but it occurred to me that these repeated attacks may have, in some way or
another, actually *helped* Hanke to get elected. In any case, there are rumors
that Sam Sloan is now trying to get Blair to campaign against HIM, in the next
election....

Old July 20th 03, 10:22 PM
Jerome Bibuld

Heil Dubya!

I wonder if Dr. Blair is nearly as "worried" about Hanke on the USCF EB as some
of Hanke's running dogs are hoping. It doesn't bother ME in the least and I'm
sure that MY antipathy to Hanke dwarfs that of Dr. Blair's -- if Dr. Blair
really gives Hanke's EB position ANY thought at all.

I believe Mr. Houlsby characterized Hanke as a racist in decrying the racist's
election to the board. Of course, Mr. Houlsby, not beiong familiar with the
endemioc racism of the U. S. A., was mistaken inthinking that this would
prevent -- rather than aid -- him from/to being/be elected. This is an honest
mistake, rather than the wishful thinking of Hanke's allies.

Heute Uhmuhrikkka, Afghanistan und Irak. Morgen die ganze Welt!

--
but it occurred to me that these repeated attacks may have, in some way or
another, actually *helped* Hanke to get elected. In any case, there are
rumors
that Sam Sloan is now trying to get Blair to campaign against HIM, in the
next
election....

Uhmuhrikkka, Uhmuhrikkka uber Alles!

Fraternally,

Jerome Bibuld
gens una sumus
Old July 20th 03, 11:31 PM
StanB

"Jerome Bibuld" wrote in message

Heil Dubya!

I wonder if Dr. Blair is nearly as "worried" about Hanke on the USCF EB as

some
of Hanke's running dogs are hoping.

You are consistent.

StanB

Old July 20th 03, 11:51 PM
Jerome Bibuld

Dear Mr. Houlsby,

Heil Dubya!

I think you misunderstand my "Heil Dubya!" It is intended to identify me as a
"good" fascist U. S. citizen, observing the protocol of all "good" citizens of
fascist states. It has nothing to do with you, personally, especially because
you are not a "good" citizen of the U. S. A..

Old July 21st 03, 02:48 PM
Doctor SBD

Dear Mr. Houlsby:

You are being misunderestimated (oh, does anyone know what the hell this is,
BTW). So what?

No one cares. Go away. There must be richer fields to troll than this one, if
you have the ability to.

SBD
Old July 22nd 03, 08:27 PM
ASCACHESS

Mark:

Mr. Bibuld evidently feels that gross offensiveness and boorish insensitivity
in the defense of liberty is no vice.

Wick Deer

Barry Goldwater is groaning in his grave.

Rp
Old July 22nd 03, 10:26 PM
StanB

"ASCACHESS" wrote in message
Mark:

Mr. Bibuld evidently feels that gross offensiveness and boorish

insensitivity
in the defense of liberty is no vice.

Wick Deer

Barry Goldwater is groaning in his grave.

As is John Kennedy.

StanB