Ooh-Ooh that smell....can't-cha smell that smell?

Old July 20th 03, 10:46 AM
Oreo Knight

Default Ooh-Ooh that smell....can't-cha smell that smell?

"Matt Nemmers" wrote in message news:[email protected]
Sloan's ba-ack!!

Election's over, so now Sam comes crawling out from under the rock he
disappeared under a few weeks before the election in the hopes everyone
would forget what an IDIOT he is. Only now he's back trying to play
catch-up on all the Hanke-bashing he missed out on while on hiatus.

Ha! The membership has spoken.

Hanke - 1
Sloan - a big fat goose-egg. (Guess name recognition isn't all it's cracked
up to be, eh Sammy?)

Regards,

Matt

What a pity to see the old man back...but then again it does give me a
bit of enthusiasm that my current favorite punching bag has returned.
Perhaps he gets off on my insults?

O.K.
Old July 20th 03, 06:27 PM
Spam Scone

"Matt Nemmers" wrote in message news:[email protected]
Sloan's ba-ack!!

Election's over, so now Sam comes crawling out from under the rock he
disappeared under a few weeks before the election in the hopes everyone
would forget what an IDIOT he is. Only now he's back trying to play
catch-up on all the Hanke-bashing he missed out on while on hiatus.

I thought Hanke-bashing was a year-round sport.

Ha! The membership has spoken.
Hanke - 1
Sloan - a big fat goose-egg. (Guess name recognition isn't all it's cracked
up to be, eh Sammy?)
Regards,
Matt

Sam Sloan has as much name recognition as any other pedophile.