Average age of USCF EB member = 56

Old July 20th 03, 04:45 PM
StanB

Default Average age of USCF EB member = 56

"Miriling" wrote in message

Beatrice Marinello: 39 (born on 14 May 1964)

May 14th is the birthdate of a select few who are known to be some of the
greatest people ever born. I can't say why but God picks May 14th for the
birth of his best people.

StanB

Old July 20th 03, 04:59 PM

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 10:45:04 -0400, "StanB"
wrote:

"Miriling" wrote in message

Beatrice Marinello: 39 (born on 14 May 1964)

May 14th is the birthdate of a select few who are known to be some of the
greatest people ever born. I can't say why but God picks May 14th for the
birth of his best people.

StanB

I see. Now we know the birth date of StanB.