Rebel Tim?

Old July 29th 03, 11:25 PM
Don Mihokovich

Default Rebel Tim?

Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, but IMO Tim Hanke is sounding
more like a part of the establishment and less like a rebel since the
election.

KidDon
Old July 30th 03, 01:23 AM
ASCACHESS

Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, but IMO Tim Hanke is sounding
more like a part of the establishment and less like a rebel since the
election.

KidDon

Tim are you listening.
The seduction is on.

Rp
Old July 30th 03, 04:12 AM
ASCACHESS

Exactly *none* of my opinions has changed since I was elected. However, I
have to get along with my Board colleagues, or I will end up marginalized
and ineffective just as Dorsch & Eade were during their Board terms.
I have
tried to learn from their experience.

Tim Hanke

So, did that make Dorsch and Eade any less correct in their assessment of the
situation during their terms?

That you will know what is right and then not act on it if it puts you on the
outs with the rest of the group is a concern.

Things look dismal for USCF and will be more so without leadership.
I had hoped that you would not go along to get along, but that is how you make
it sound.

We will hope for the best.

Rp
Old July 30th 03, 06:36 AM
Parrthenon

HANKE MAY STILL BE HEADSTRONG

By Larry Parr

There is still some hope for Tim Hanke. All is not yet lost.

Readers will notice that Mr. Hanke sticks his neck out and does not
reject IN PRINCIPLE the sound, conservative and moderate idea of beheading USCF
politicians on the podium of this year's U.S. Open.

Mr. Hanke argues that he hopes a Jacquerie by USCF peasants will prove
unnecessary, and it is true that the guillotine had not yet been invented when
the great Jacquerie of 1358 or 1359(?) occurred.

Yet time moves on inexorably. The Delegates' meeting is scheduled for
August 9th and 10th. Would it not be prudent to check out rental costs in the
LA area for a guillotine to stay, so to speak, ahead of the curve?

Old July 30th 03, 02:12 PM
StanB

"Tim Hanke" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

Larry Parr, of course, would like me to bring a guillotine to Board

meetings
and chop everyone's heads off. I'm hoping that won't be necessary. :-)

Don't forget to pack your kneepads.

StanB