More lies on Fischer

Old July 30th 03, 08:06 AM
Jerzy

Default More lies on Fischer

"Todd E. Flambers" wrote in message
m...
Yesterday I came across this article from "The Independent Newspaper"
and even translated it into English. If you want to know, how
"truthful" Russian journalists are, how "carefully" they check the
information and how "well" they know chess history, don't miss it!

http://jn.com.ua/History/Skaruppe_1607.html

Todd, as usual I ask you to point it out where the lies lie.
Do you disagree that Paul Nemenyi was the alleged Fischer`s father ?
If so then you should accuse British journalists of "truthfulness" and how
the carefully check the information. They were first to publish the
sensational news about Paul Nemenyi.
BTW Please reply to the newsgroup.

Regards,

Jerzy

Old July 30th 03, 05:55 PM
Jerzy

"Todd E. Flambers" wrote in message
om...
Todd, as usual I ask you to point it out where the lies lie.
Do you disagree that Paul Nemenyi was the alleged Fischer`s father ?

Are you kidding????Read the article attentively: it is written there
that PETER Nemenyi was Fischer's father,

Isn`t he ????

that he married Regina
Fischer at the end of 1940s, that FISCHER was Regina's maiden name
and that the match between Spassky and Fischer was played in 1968. Do
you want too say these facts are truthful?

LOL!

If so then you should accuse British journalists of "truthfulness" and

how
carefully they check the information. They were first to publish the
sensational news about Paul Nemenyi.

I am not speaking about the article of BRITISH journalists on Paul
Nemenyi because I did not read it. I am speaking about the article I
translated from Russian and placed here.

Wrong, the gossip has spread out from GB journalists.

Regards,

Jerzy

Old July 30th 03, 07:39 PM
Jerzy

"Todd E. Flambers" wrote in message
om...
Todd, as usual I ask you to point it out where the lies lie.
Do you disagree that Paul Nemenyi was the alleged Fischer`s father ?

Are you kidding????Read the article attentively: it is written there
that PETER Nemenyi was Fischer's father,

Wasn`t he ????

that he married Regina
Fischer at the end of 1940s, that FISCHER was Regina's maiden name
and that the match between Spassky and Fischer was played in 1968. Do
you want too say these facts are truthful?

LOL!

If so then you should accuse British journalists of "truthfulness" and

how
carefully they check the information. They were first to publish the
sensational news about Paul Nemenyi.

I am not speaking about the article of BRITISH journalists on Paul
Nemenyi because I did not read it. I am speaking about the article I
translated from Russian and placed here.

Wrong, the gossip spread out from journalists from GB.

Regards,

Jerzy

Old July 30th 03, 10:09 PM
tomic

"Liam Too" wrote in message
om...

There are more proof that Gerhardt is the father of Fischer than Paul
Nemenyi. The FBI files never stated that Nemenyi is the father because
really, he is NOT.

Yes, that's correct. All the "hypothesis" about Fischer's father have the
goal to insult Bobby and to punish him. I think that everybody, like you and
me would be very insulted if somebody had told similar for you or me. So,
they try to isolate him and kick him out of chess. I have to recall (again)
that Fischer said that all the top chess events are fixed. You have read
what Spassky said in interview by Lev Khariton:

---------

Boris Spassky: At least that was my impression when I was working as
commentator of
their match in Lyon in 1990. I shall never forget the 19th game when
Kasparov proposed a draw in an absolutely winning position while Karpov was
in an awful time-scramble. I was in a shock feeling absolutely unable to
explain to the chess fans what had happened in this game. Now in retrospect
I understand that mysterious, powerful and super-wealthy forces were
standing behind their backs, and the two guys could have risked their lives
if they had disobeyed... I remember, for example, that after I had won
against Petrosyan in 1969, it took me one year to come back to normal. I was
completely exhausted after 23 games, but Karpov and Kasparov played five
long matches! If they had really invested all their forces into all the
games of all the matches, both would have been mentalle sick for years.There
was certainly some conspiracy between the players, they won a nice sum of
money and kept their health well in shape.
--------------
Are they wrong? I don't think so. They were (are) WCC.
The truth is the main enemy of the chess establishment, today. They can bet
on the winner every tournament, and they could win. But, they are wrong. I
suggest them, live the Fischer to compete on the top chess events, and you
can bet on the winner, too. The winner will be... I hope that will happen
soon.

Regards,
Goran Tomic

Old July 30th 03, 10:49 PM
Tim Hanke

"tomic" raved in typical fashion ...

All the "hypothesis" about Fischer's father have the
goal to insult Bobby and to punish him.

Tomic,

Clearly you are the master of subtle reasoning. We are grateful you have
shared your wisdom with us.

So, they try to isolate him and kick him out of chess.

Yes, my friends and I--as you have said many times in recent months--are
responsible for kicking Fischer out of chess.

Now that I have been elected to the USCF Executive Board, Fischer has
absolutely *no* chance to return to chess. World Chess isn't big enough for
both Fischer and me. Maybe someday, when my friends and I lose our grip on
power, Fischer will be able to return to chess. Not till then.

I have to recall (again)
that Fischer said that all the top chess events are fixed.

Yes indeed, all the top chess events *are* fixed, as both you and Boris
Spassky have also pointed out. Fischer has no chance to win, because he is
too honest.

However, if Fischer agrees to do whatever my friends and I tell him to do,
we may let him return to chess, in a limited role. He will only be a pawn in
our political game, but isn't this better than nothing?

Fischer can have a good life if he agrees to our terms. We will fix all his
problems with the U.S. Government and the World Jewish Conspiracy.

I am sharing this information with you, because I can see you are a special
person and you will understand. Please do not tell these secrets to anybody
else.

Tim Hanke

Old July 31st 03, 07:18 AM
Jerzy

"Liam Too" wrote in message
om...

There are more proof that Gerhardt is the father of Fischer than Paul
Nemenyi. The FBI files never stated that Nemenyi is the father because
really, he is NOT.

OK Liam, tell us now who started the gossip : Russian journalists, UFO or
maybe someone else ?? ;-)

Regards,

Jerzy

Old July 31st 03, 07:46 AM
Todd E. Flambers

"Jerzy" wrote in message ...

Read the article attentively: it is written there
that PETER Nemenyi was Fischer's father,

Wasn`t he ????

Be careful! You mean a hypothese, based on the FBI files, that PAUL
Nemenyi might be Fischer's father. But the article states that
Fischer's father was PETER Nemenyi(1927-2002) and his parents were
sent to concentration camp in 1933. In 1943 Peter Nemenyi was only 16.
The author has no idea what's he writing about!

Wrong, the gossip spread out from journalists from GB.

The rumors in this article came only from Russians. "The Independent
Newspaper" is published in Russia.

Regards,
Todd
Old July 31st 03, 08:40 AM
Jerzy

"Todd E. Flambers" wrote in message
om...

Be careful! You mean a hypothese, based on the FBI files, that PAUL
Nemenyi might be Fischer's father. But the article states that
Fischer's father was PETER Nemenyi(1927-2002) and his parents were
sent to concentration camp in 1933. In 1943 Peter Nemenyi was only 16.
The author has no idea what's he writing about!

So obviously he is spreading a gossip which he heard from someone alse.

Wrong, the gossip spread out from journalists from GB.

The rumors in this article came only from Russians. "The Independent
Newspaper" is published in Russia.

I bet that the newspaper is only repeating the gossip and what`s more it is
deformating the gossip.
Can you however answer who was the first to release such kind of a gossip ?
I asked that Liam too.
(I see possible answers : Russian journalists, British journalists, UFO,
someone else ;-)

Regards,

Jerzy

Old July 31st 03, 09:13 AM
tomic

"Todd E. Flambers" wrote in message
Khariton also mentioned the "hypothesis" regarding Fischer's father in
one of his articles in "Russkaja Mysl". Although all Fischer's
relatives firmly reject the hypothesis. And what does Bjelica think
about it?

I think that discusion about somebody's father is distasteful and shuffle in
private life. The only question (I know the answer) is who and why started
these discussion?!

Goran Tomic

Old July 31st 03, 11:52 AM
Todd E. Flambers

I bet that the newspaper is only repeating the gossip and what`s more it is
deformating the gossip.
Can you however answer who was the first to release such kind of a gossip ?
I asked that Liam too.
(I see possible answers : Russian journalists, British journalists, UFO,
someone else ;-)

Regards,

Jerzy

None of the above. The correct answer is: Sam Sloan. Here are the
details:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com