Hanging Chads

Old August 1st 03, 05:20 PM

Default Hanging Chads

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:30:18 -0400, "StanB"
wrote:

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message

I have a secret way to check to see if my vote has been counted.

However, I cannot tell you what it is, because if I did and many
others used it it would cause problems for the USCF.

Sam voted for himself and wrote in two unlikely folks. He thinks that we'll
list them and then he'll know that his vote counted. However, one of those
folks has an ethics charge and therefore is not eligible. Of course we had
to void his whole ballot.

StanB

Actually, Glenn Petersen, the ballot counter, figured it out, but I
will not reveal the solution except to say that StanB is wrong, as
usual.