Anybody know if Judit Polgar will get any mention in volume 3?

Old August 4th 03, 12:58 AM
John Fernandez

Default Anybody know if Judit Polgar will get any mention in volume 3?

Polgar contributes to the game in general, but I don't see how she's affected
classical chess itself.

John Fernandez
Old August 4th 03, 01:43 AM
Samer Adra

er, she's not his predecessor though..same with other greats who would
otherwise deserve mention: kramnik, anand, et al.
-Samer
Patzerifically,
Samer

Old August 4th 03, 10:17 AM
tomic

"John Fernandez" wrote in message Yeah, I
don't do **** for chess. At least Polgar's cute. Even I don't have that
going for me.

John Fernandez

Maybe he don't like to recall what he has done in a game with Polgar. He
returned back the move. But the camera recorded his move so he denied in
vain. That was scandal which shocked all the chess world (not me, because I
know a lot of him long time before that scandal).
So Polgar catched him in amoral doing. That had two effects. Chess players
didn't like such behavior, like back the moves, but "chess organizers" liked
it. That was signal to them to angage him in theirs suspicious matches
("Man-machine", Their "WCC" matches etc.). But chess world is not still
naive. These "organizers" of fixed matches will be refused. All chess world
protests regards their doings. But, they don't like to hear. We want honest
chess organizers! Not ridiculous fixed matches! I have to cite Dimitrije
Bjelica:
--------
At the 102nd page of my book for children "In the chess land" (First prize
children's books in Yugoslavia.with most beautiful paintings by Russian
painter Shatunov)) I published the game Kasparov - Vest, match by telex
USSR - Australia
in which Kasparov in 11th move played Ne6 and won the game. The same way
he
lost against Deep blue and I wrote after that match that Garry wanted to
lose because of money and the second match. with computer. . . The comedy
with g4 in the first game is continyng., FIDE and Garry need money.

Have you seen my video Scandal in Linares where I showed in the film how
Garry returned the move in the game vs Judith Polgar. Bobby likes this film.
---------

So, I think that it's enough matches which are fixed, fake books, history
full of the lies, returned moves, more times played the same game,
"organizers" which destroy chess...We want real matches. We want truth!

Regards,
Goran Tomic

Old August 6th 03, 07:48 PM
Samer Adra

one of these days i'll learn how to use signature lines

Patzerifically,
Samer