Teimour Radjabov vs. Sam Sloan (Damiano Defense)

Old August 5th 03, 01:29 AM
Scott

Default Teimour Radjabov vs. Sam Sloan (Damiano Defense)

Teimour Radjabov vs. Sam Sloan (Damiano Defense)

I would pay to see that! Only I'd probably distract the players as I
would not be able to stop laughing!

-Scott
Old August 9th 03, 10:50 PM
John Fernandez

I would be very happy to play the Damiano's Defense against Teimour
Radjabov.

The only condition would be that he not be told in advance what
opening I was going to play so that he would have no chance to study
and prepare in advance.

I would bet that I would survive the opening with a playable game,
although he might eke out a win in the endgame.

I think that there is a good chance that he might not take the pawn
with 1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 f6 3. Nxe5 !?

Sam Sloan

Wuahahhahahahh.

So now a 2650 couldn't figure out h4? Come on. You'd resign before move 18 if
you knew what was good for you.

John Fernandez