Still no hot chicks playing chess

Old August 5th 03, 10:47 AM
LeModernCaveman

Default Still no hot chicks playing chess

Why I quit!

Old August 5th 03, 05:33 PM
John Fernandez

You're clearly playing in the wrong tournaments.

John Fernandez
Old August 6th 03, 11:06 PM
John Fernandez

"Oh but that John Fernandez, now HE is a hot guy. I just can't quit
thinking about him" (and after all there is so MUCH of him to think
about).

Damn skippy.

To add to the original inquiry, I would like to ask: why are there not
even halfway attractive men playing chess? The only ones who come to
mind (and who are VERY attractive) are Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko.
I don't think I can say as much for guys like you, Sam SLoan, etc.
(therefore, it doesn't really matter if there are acttractive female
players around you, because I'm sure that they are asking themselves,
"why are there *still* no hot guys playing chess?").

glass houses,
O.K.

I dunno, I've had some female friends of mine who I sent to the New York
Masters website (www.newyorkmasters.com) dig some of the guys.

John Fernandez
Old August 7th 03, 07:10 AM
drahmiel

If you like you can go to the US Open and get a US Women's Olympiad Team
Calendar to satisfy your chess chick needs.
Old August 7th 03, 08:32 AM
Oreo Knight

eepmeep (John Fernandez) wrote in message ...
"Oh but that John Fernandez, now HE is a hot guy. I just can't quit
thinking about him" (and after all there is so MUCH of him to think
about).

Damn skippy.

Okay yeah I was being a bitch. A big bitch, but the moment has passed.
(kiss kiss)

To add to the original inquiry, I would like to ask: why are there not
even halfway attractive men playing chess? The only ones who come to
mind (and who are VERY attractive) are Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko.
I don't think I can say as much for guys like you, Sam SLoan, etc.
(therefore, it doesn't really matter if there are acttractive female
players around you, because I'm sure that they are asking themselves,
"why are there *still* no hot guys playing chess?").

Those Klitschko boys sure are somethin' though. Amazing boxers as
well.

glass houses,
O.K.

I dunno, I've had some female friends of mine who I sent to the New York
Masters website (
www.newyorkmasters.com) dig some of the guys.

Thanks for the link actually, very interesting. Out of 152 (yes I
examined them all), I gotta say there were two Davids that struck me
as quite nice (Pruess and Koenig), and Merijn Van Delft ain't bad
either. The winner of "most cheerful countenance" goes to John Bick
however. You? Look very serious and contemplative in the photo. Not a
bad thing, just making an observation.

Didn't think much of that Peter Avarena though...methinks he's about
as attractive as his daddy. ;-)

best regards,
O.K.

John Fernandez

Old August 7th 03, 08:47 AM
Oreo Knight

In article , "skoonj"
wrote:

"Oreo Knight" wrote in message
m...
"skoonj" wrote in message

om...
"LeModernCaveman" wrote in message
Why I quit!

There are no hot chicks posting to the chess NGs either (hint, hint)

-T

Amazing...you have discovered how to SEE people when you read their
TEXT POSTINGS! You should patent that before someone beats you to the
punch, darling. ;-)

O.K.

It was a joke. He said he doesn't play OTB anymore becuase there are no hot
chicks. So I told him there are no hot chicks here to see if he'd quit
posting. Get it?

-T

Yeah I get it, but it doesn't mean I can't go on dragging it out a bit
does it? ;-) In case you had not noticed by now from the majority of
my postings I like to run with scissors.

O.K.