Broken Bow, Nebr. (was: B&E Biz Outs...)

Old August 7th 03, 07:00 PM
Edward Bonaventure

Default Broken Bow, Nebr. (was: B&E Biz Outs...)

On 5 Aug 2003 at 13:49:13 -0500, Bruce Draney scribbled:
-Broken Bow Nebraska is a nice town too, situated about 200 miles
-northwest of Omaha, but it would not be an ideal location to put
-the national headquarters of an important organization. Oh yeah,
-I forgot we're talking about USCF here, so never mind.

You forgot to mention that Broken Bow is in Custer County. That
name has a nice ring to it, wouldn't you say? Sounds like an
appropriate place for USCF's final wipeout.

Besides, has anybody talked to the mayor of Broken Bow? I'll
bet the town would make a swell offer to USCF in order to land 30
more jobs for the local economy.

BTW, Broken Bow is 225 miles west of Omaha. But it's only 55
miles from a "major" airport!! Let's go for it! grin
david moeser -- erasmus39 on yahoo
Censornati, Ohio - USA

* Feed your ego -- Play Chess! *

(Headers munged to foil spammers; real info in taglines)