Alternative Reasons for Niro Resigning

Old August 8th 03, 04:10 AM
ASCACHESS

Default Alternative Reasons for Niro Resigning

I had a conversation with a USCF staffer today.

This person must not be political because s/he asked me if I was a Schultz
supporter! Obviously, this person does not read the rgcp.

In any case, this staffer told me that there was no love lost between Schultz
and Niro and that s/he doubted health was the real issue for his leaving. S/he
thought Niro didn't want to be ED with Schultz on the board. Apparently, the
PBG thing was the big issue separating them. Or it could be that Niro
remembers Cavallo and does not want to fill that role.

Or may I suggest there could be another reason, again having nothing to do with
health.

Richard Peterson
Old August 25th 03, 11:54 PM
Jerry

Maybe he doesn't want to move to Crossville, and he
certain doesn't want to take the blame for the financial
problems.