Mike Leahy is a LIAR and a THIEF that Does NOT honor his so-called Money Back Promise

Old February 23rd 04, 03:19 PM
newsgroup_mail

Default Mike Leahy is a LIAR and a THIEF that Does NOT honor his so-called Money Back Promise

"Angelo DePalma" wrote in message

The best way to fight assholes like this guy is not to respond to them.

But what is the best way to get a worthless piece of **** wop ******* like
you to shut up?

Old February 23rd 04, 04:50 PM
Tony D.

But what is the best way to get a worthless piece of **** wop ******* like
you to shut up?

Haven't heard 'wop' in quite awhile. You are quite the elocutionist...

Tony D.

Old February 23rd 04, 05:25 PM
newsgroup_mail

Are you a dumbass wop as well Tony?

Old February 23rd 04, 05:37 PM
The Masked Bishop

Old February 23rd 04, 05:51 PM
newsgroup_mail

You're the loser that spends his whole day masterbating Masked Idiot. The
really sick part is that you fantasize about Brad Pitt while doing it!

"The Masked Bishop" wrote in message
m...

Old February 23rd 04, 06:58 PM
Matt Nemmers

"newsgroup_mail" wrote in message
news:[email protected]..
Yesterday I met with a local tournament player in our club who advised me
that he shelled out some money for Leahy's Bookup Express after having
recieved numerous emails aggressively encouraging him to upgrade from his
Bookup-Lite. He said he decided to give it a try mostly to stop the emails
from coming but found that he began getting even MORE emails after that (I
guess he was put on Leahy's sucker list) as Leahy began trying to peddle

his
other crap. The tournament player said he was not at all impressed with

the
software and sent it back to Leahy postage prepaid and did not receive

one
dime back. It has been over 4 months. I am not going to mention this
person's name as I do not want him to be the subject of Leahy's (and the
numerous other phoney IDs that he uses in the newsgroup) attacks.

Big surprise: this guy, "newsgroup_mail" has a shaw.ca email account like
the troll we've all come to know and love, Jason Repa.

Does shaw.ca just market to elementary schools? What's the deal with them?

Regards,

Matt

Old February 23rd 04, 08:29 PM
The Masked Bishop

Why is it sick? Maybe I'm a girl, moron.

--TMB

Old February 23rd 04, 08:32 PM
The Masked Bishop

Big surprise: this guy, "newsgroup_mail" has a shaw.ca email account like
the troll we've all come to know and love, Jason Repa.

Ah, it all makes sense now. I KNEW it was some shut-in, beating off to old
Brady Bunch reruns between his mewlings for attention on our humble
newgroup.

Little Jason Repa.

TMB

Old February 23rd 04, 08:46 PM
newsgroup_mail

"The Masked Bishop" wrote in message
m...
Why is it sick? Maybe I'm a girl, moron.

You wish you were a girl you ass-licking faggot!

Old February 23rd 04, 08:50 PM
Jason Repa

You're a joke. You're a trembling little coward that is hiding behind a
psuedonym. Probably the loser Matt Nemmers. If I could get your pathetic
little ass in front of me in real life you would **** your pants and run
home to your mommy. That is a fact.