Mike Leahy is a LIAR and a THIEF that Does NOT honor his so-called Money Back Promise

Old March 20th 04, 06:45 AM
newsnewsnews

Default The snivelling coward that hides behind the alias "NoMoreChess" admits he is rated around 1200 uscf!

"NoMoreChess" wrote in message
.
I would love to play some of these guys in a rated match over the board.

The
problem with playing online or via email is that cheating would occur.

The only way Trollboy could know for certain that "cheating would

occur," is
if he is a cheater. Otherwise, it's fifty-fifty.

And just like all the other nonense drivel that comes out of your keyboard,
you pull this out of your gay ass. Where do you get this "fifty-fifty" stat
from you witless moron?

And STILL the snivelling coward that hides behind the alias "NoMoreChess"
cowardly refuses to reveal his 1200 uscf chess rating and his real name.
What a joke you are. I bet your parents are real proud! ROFL

Jason Repa

Old March 20th 04, 06:52 AM
newsnewsnews

Default The loser that hides behind the alias "NoMoreChess" continues his cowardly ways!

"John Fernandez" wrote in message
I've looked at several of his games. His real rating is around 1800 uscf.
The guy either cheats with program assistance or arranges fixed matches

for
rating points. In any event, I would be happy to play the fat fruitcake a
rated match (and a few dollars wager if desired) over the board. He wants

play me on the ICC where he can cheat with a second computer.

So let's see, you've looked at my games and concluded I'm 1800 USCF

despite 4
different organizations setting my rating to over 2100?

They set your rating erroneously.....based on your results obtained by
cheating and your rigged matches. Any idiot could be 2650 uscf if he had
enough rigged rated matches.

Fernandez, you are as dumb and useless as you are fat and feminine looking.
You've probably never been with a women in your entire pathetic life. If you
want to lose some rating points and some cash, we will have an
over-the-board match. Otherwise, shut the **** up. I don't play computer
cheaters like you online.

Jason (the grim) Repa

Old March 20th 04, 06:53 AM
newsnewsnews

Default Trollboy's AnnoFritzated Games, Part I

Should also be noted my CFC is 2141.

John Fernandez

Why not just rig a few more matches and push it up to 2500 you stupid fat
mother****er!

Jason (the grim) Repa

Old March 20th 04, 07:30 AM
Frisco Del Rosario

Default Trollboy's latest delusions

In article ,
illspam (NoMoreChess) wrote:

Development. Not developement, for the added "e" would make "develop" rhyme
with "antelope."

I thought "antelope" rhymed with "Penelope".
Old March 20th 04, 10:01 AM
Fifiela

And we are still waiting for your real name and rating.

Who are supposed to be "we"? :-)

He has a Siamese Twin joined at the Asshole.
Old March 20th 04, 11:04 AM
John Fernandez

They set your rating erroneously.....based on your results obtained by
cheating and your rigged matches. Any idiot could be 2650 uscf if he had
enough rigged rated matches.

Wow.

I've never played a match in my life.

And I'd be shocked if I've fooled ChessBase, ICC, USCF, CFC, FQE AND FIDE.

If you
want to lose some rating points and some cash, we will have an
over-the-board match.

I'll be in Foxwoods.

Otherwise, shut the **** up. I don't play computer
cheaters like you online.

But you said I cheat OTB too. Not afraid of that?

John Fernandez
Old March 20th 04, 11:32 AM
newsnewsnews

"John Fernandez" wrote in message
They set your rating erroneously.....based on your results obtained by
cheating and your rigged matches. Any idiot could be 2650 uscf if he had
enough rigged rated matches.

Wow.

Is that what you said the first time you got a stiff cock up your fat gay
ass?

Where the **** is Foxwoods? Sounds like a resort for gay fat people.

Otherwise, shut the **** up. I don't play computer
cheaters like you online.

But you said I cheat OTB too. Not afraid of that?

You won't be cheating against me OTB. I can personally gaurantee that!

Jason Repa

John Fernandez

Old March 20th 04, 12:32 PM
StanB

"NoMoreChess" wrote in message

IMO, Trollboy most likely believes he is the "spokeman" for a whole

tribe of
silent lurkers,

The silent majority?

StanB