Mike Leahy is a LIAR and a THIEF that Does NOT honor his so-called Money Back Promise

Old March 21st 04, 10:29 AM
newsnewsnews

Default "NoMoreChess", In case your brain damage is too severe for you to notice......

"NoMoreChess", In case your brain damage is too severe for you to
notice......you're in a chess discussion group. Publish your real name and
chess rating or keep your geek mouth shut. Nobody has an ounce of respect
for a snivelling little coward like you that hides behind his computer.

Jason Repa

Old March 21st 04, 10:30 AM
newsnewsnews

Default Fififaga is another idiot troll that knows nothing at all about chess.

Old March 21st 04, 10:32 AM
newsnewsnews

Default "NoMoreChess" is a coward and a loser with a uscf rating under 1400

Mr Repa, seriously, you should look for some help sooner rather than

later.

Actually, it is clear that you are the one in need of help Bourbaki. It
appears as though you have a trully pathological obssession with me as you
continue to stalk me on this discussion group. In case you didn't already
know.....I am straight. Perhaps you should look for a gay chat room to find
a partner as this is a chess discussion group.

Jason Repa

--Nick

Old March 21st 04, 10:34 AM
newsnewsnews

Default Nick Bourbaki likes to stalk men!

Nikky, Nikky, Nikky......How many times do you need to be told? I like
girls. Get that through your gay brain. Now, run along to a chat room where
you can meet a nice guy. You're barking up the wrong tree here.

Jason Repa

Old March 21st 04, 11:20 AM
John Fernandez

Default http://www.members.shaw.ca/fat_feminine_fernandez/

Have you seen a picture of the fat, feminine-looking, blueberry jambuster
eating, tech-freak named John Fernandez?

http://www.members.shaw.ca/fat_feminine_fernandez/

Jason Repa

Second pic isn't me, Repa.

John Fernandez
Old March 21st 04, 12:31 PM
drahmiel

Second pic isn't me, Repa.

John Fernandez

But I bet Aviv enjoys blueberry jam from time to time...
Old March 21st 04, 05:14 PM
newsnewsnews

"John Fernandez" wrote in message
Have you seen a picture of the fat, feminine-looking, blueberry jambuster
eating, tech-freak named John Fernandez?

http://www.members.shaw.ca/fat_feminine_fernandez/

Jason Repa

Second pic isn't me, Repa.

John Fernandez

I should have noticed. That other fat **** isn't as feminine looking.

Jason Repa

Old March 21st 04, 09:24 PM
Bill Brock

Default I propose that John Fernandez is obtaining and unfair advantage during his tournament games by engaging in the consumption of energy-providing jam busters, doughnuts, and other pastries!

"newsnewsnews" wrote in message news:[email protected]
"NoMoreChess" wrote in message
.
The following list is, as usual for Nick, quite biased in one direction:

Kevin Bachler is rated 2216 USCF (peak rating 2306 USCF).
Randy Bauer is rated 2304 USCF.
Bill Brock is rated 2029 USCF (peak rating 2144 USCF).
John Fernandez is rated 2132 USCF.
Greg Kennedy is rated 2291 USCF (peak rating 2342 USCF).
Bruce Leverett is rated 2319 USCF (peak rating 2423 USCF).

Note that Nick-the-liar only listed players who are higher-rated than
Trollboy Repa, when there must be plenty of others here.
In fact, the Trollboy is better than at least 90% of all chessplayers,

taken
at random. To be fair, he should not be misrepresented as the lowest

rated
poster here, although Nick may actually believe the stories about how

Trollboy
Repa is vastly underrated, and so forth.
So far, it looks like Bill Brock (2029 USCF) is the logical choice for
Trollboy to play, though Fernandez seems to want a piece of him.

And I want a piece of either one of them. But over the board and without
long trips to the washroom where the fat, feminine-looking tech-freak
Fernandez can consult his pocket fritz and engage in the illegal consumption
of energy providing jam-busters and other pastries.

Jason Repa

My peak USCF rating (pre-1990) is actually 2170; I have a CFC rating
from the 1974? Canadian Open (Montréal) of around 1750. So add about
400 points to convert CFC to USCF.

I'm not a very good chessplayer, but my fabulous gay lover Jason Repa,
equipped with Hollandaise-spurting rampant rook, has already had a
"piece" of me, if you know what I mean. Can't say I blame him for
wanting seconds!

I would like to see Jason post more frequently: US online personae
tend towards obnoxious jingoistic know-nothingism and Canadian online
personae tend to be more cultured, civilized, and mature. He's not
only very sexy, but also refreshing.

Off to get my hair done....
Old March 21st 04, 09:46 PM
NoMoreChess

Default Trollboy's fantasy match

..
The Trollboy, Jason Repa, has (for once) made a valid point: if his opponent
plays him in person to avoid computer cheating, he might still be able to
consult with a "pocket-Fritz" while in the bathroom.
Hence, neither player will be allowed to relieve himself during games, under
penalty of his opponent being allowed two moves in sucession, upon his return
from the restroom. This should take care of any problems related to consulting
a pocket-Fritz, like the device Trollboy "somehow" knew all about. Of course,
if either player is so weak that getting two moves in succession does not save
him from pocket-Fritz's tactical wizardry, then he deserves to lose to a
pathetic computer-cheat, IMO.

And I want a piece of either one of them. But over the board and without
long trips to the washroom where the fat, feminine-looking tech-freak
Fernandez

Apparently, the Trollboy may be distracted by what he calls Fernandez'
"feminine" looks, so he should duck-out of that match now, rather than whine
about his loss later, and choose a more appropriate opponent. Someone thin,
"manly" looking, and of roughly comparable strength. May I suggest that the
perfect match-up would be Trollboy Repa vs. the inimitable Sam Sloan....

Old March 21st 04, 09:53 PM
NoMoreChess

Default Trollboy's AnnoFritzated Games, Part I

..

Well, gotta go now and get back to using my gigantic Linux cluster to
run chess engines to whup on 1500 players.

Bruce

Ah, so that's how it's done! I have been trying to relay moves, back and
forth, using Internet Explorer on my Pentium 4 PC for the graphical interface,
and using a seperate computer (to evade detection by the experts at ICC) to
actually run the chess engine which always selects the best moves (Atari 2600
chess cartridge). For some reason, this wasn't working quite as well as I had
anticipated. :-)

Now I just need to locate a "gigantic Linux cluster," whatever that may be.
I'll show those pompous 1500's a thing or two....