Mike Leahy is a LIAR and a THIEF that Does NOT honor his so-called Money Back Promise

Old March 21st 04, 10:14 PM
Nick

Default Trollboy's AnnoFritzated Games, Part I

illspam (NoMoreChess):
The following list is, as usual for Nick, quite biased in one direction:

As part of his usual practice of distorting what I write, Greg Kennedy
(aka "NoMoreChess") *snipped* my relevant words that immediately preceded
what he quoted.

Here's what I wrote in my original post:
"Jason Repa is rated 1964 CFC (peak rating 1967 CFC).
As for *some* of his potential opponents he"

Nick wrote:
Kevin Bachler is rated 2216 USCF (peak rating 2306 USCF).
Randy Bauer is rated 2304 USCF.
Bill Brock is rated 2029 USCF (peak rating 2144 USCF).
John Fernandez is rated 2132 USCF.
Greg Kennedy is rated 2291 USCF (peak rating 2342 USCF).
Bruce Leverett is rated 2319 USCF (peak rating 2423 USCF).

Note that Nick-the-liar only listed players who are higher-rated than
Trollboy Repa, when there must be plenty of others here. In fact, the
Trollboy is better than at least 90% of all chessplayers, taken at random.
To be fair, he should not be misrepresented as the lowest rated poster here,

Of course, any reasonable literate reader should be able to recognise another
of NoMoreChess's transparent attempts at distortion in order to attack me.
I did *not* misrepresent Jason Repa (1964 CFC, *as I emphasised*) as
'the lowest rated poster here'. I expected that most readers here already
should have known that 1964 CFC is an above average rating in Canada.

although Nick may actually believe the stories about how Trollboy Repa
is vastly underrated, and so forth.
So far, it looks like Bill Brock (2029 USCF) is the logical choice for
Trollboy to play, though Fernandez seems to want a piece of him.

Nick wrote:
For whatever it's worth, I have played many games against a player with a
well-established USCF rating, usually 2000-2100 (peak rating 2125 USCF).
My results have been quite favourable

Of course, Greg Kennedy ("NoMoreChess") *snipped* the rest of that sentence:
"...and he has freely acknowledged to me that I was clearly the stronger
player."

Results against a single opponent can sometimes be misleading.

I concur: that's why I wrote (above), "For whatever it's worth..."

OTOH, they can sometimes be spot-on. I know of at least one opponent who
gave me no end of trouble in slow, rated games, but who simply got walked-
over when we played casual blitz.

To put things in slightly better perspective, here is another list
with Repa no longer the bottomdweller:

Leverett (at 2319, simply outclassing the Trollboy)
Bachler (at 2216, ditto)
Fernandez (2132, and eager despite the lack of a real challenge)
Repa (big head, little brain, yet still a very respectable CFC rating
of 1964. Apparently, still improving at a decent pace.)
Nick Bourbaki (presumably "unrated,"

By the USCF.

but thinks he is really good.

For the record, I did *not* write that I think that I am 'really good'
at playing chess. Being 'really good' at chess may have a widely varying
meaning depending on the context. In comparison with Jason Repa (who
evidently has been much more active at playing chess than I have been in
the past year or two), all that I shall say is that *if* I were in good form,
then I should have some reason not to dislike my chances against him.
In any case, I prefer to have my potential chess opponents underestimate me
and hence risk becoming too confident of their easy victories against me. :-)

There may not be enough "headroom" to fit him and Repa in the same room
together for a match. More important, such a match would not solve the
question of CFC vs. USCF ratings.)

I have no interest whatsoever in playing any OTB chess against Jason Repa.

NoMoreChess (rating unknown, but recent estimates place him at about 1200
CFC, or 1400 USCF. Therefore, no real challenge for a player of Trollboy's
proven ability.)

"NoMoreChess" is Greg Kennedy (rated 2291 USCF),
a well-known inveterate troll and evident pathological liar.

Matt Nemmers (rated slightly below NoMoreChess, but steadily
improving while NoMo has been losing ground of late.)

Matt Nemmers is rated 1653 USCF (peak rating 1679 USCF).

Here's the USCF tournament history for "Greg C Kennedy" of Indiana:
http://uschess.org/msa/MbrDtlTnmtHst.php?12405700

Below these lie a vast number of ordinary, unrated players, who likely
stand no chance against the tournament veterans listed above.
I dropped a few to push Trollboy Repa closer to the middle of the pack,
and my numbers above were primarily lifted from Nick's post,
his tireless research deserving of credit.

Old March 21st 04, 10:20 PM
NoMoreChess

Default The Trollboy case study, continued

..
A subject should never try to interfere in the evaluation of his own case.

Mr Bourbaki: I think I must demur. I don't think Jason
Repa is stupid; but I do think his attitude towards other
people, as judged by his postings here, is so dysfunctional
and irrationally hostile

I think the Trollboy has given us plenty of evidence to the contrary. He
is severely "lacking in mental acuity," or obtuse, to put things bluntly.
Granted that he plays chess well, but that is a very narrow field of mental
activity. In thread after thread, troll Repa demonstrates an inability to
reason or even grasp what is being discussed. This *could* be the result of
spreading himself much to thin, as with the numerous email chessgames he
mentioned. But then, we aren't discussing a real person here, but merely a
newsgroup entity, which calls itself "Jason Repa."

In addition to stupidity, Trollboy also has an attitude problem which causes
him to spew forth invective, especially certain favorite terms like "coward,"
for example. His preferrred method of dealing with others is to first frighten
them away with almost random insults, and when this fails, to escalate to
threats of physical violence. When that fails, he reverts back to more
senseless insults, and seems to *never learn* that he is getting nowhere with
this kind of behavior. The only thing it gets him is attention, which trolls
like Repa so often are starving for.

Old March 21st 04, 10:23 PM
Nick

"Matt Nemmers" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s52...
"Nick" wrote in message
m...
"Newsmail" (Jason Repa) wrote:
(snipped)

Please stop feeding the troll, Nick.

Matt, I hear you. Jason Repa's flagrant trolling has provoked many writers
here, not just you and me. Unfortunately, he's only the most obvious of the
many trolls who continue to infest the chess newsgroups.

--Nick
Old March 21st 04, 10:32 PM
Nick

Default Trollboy's latest ratings "estimates"

"Matt Nemmers" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s51...
"NoMoreChess" wrote:
"NoMoreChess" wrote:
I would not be surprised if next the Trollboy begins
to wonder whether Matt Nemmers and I are one and the
same poster, because we have similar ratings....

Matt Nemmers wrote:
Of course you're right, NoMoreChess.

We are nearly always right, aren't we, NoMo -- er, I mean Matt?

That is almost certainly why Nick/Goran/Bruce hate us so much.
Just because they are higher-rated at chess, does not mean they know
diddly squat about other matters. And Trollboy is naturally jealous,
because he is just one poster here.
-- NemMerChess

Your observations are, as usual, spot on.
(And quite obvious, too, if I may say so ourselves.)
Regards, NemMerChess

Mr Nemmers, may I mention (in slightly revised form)
what you have just written to me in another thread? Thanks.

"Please stop feeding the troll", who's Greg Kennedy ("NoMoreChess").

--Nick
Old March 21st 04, 11:19 PM
Nick

Default Jason Repa's 'stupidity'

(PBusw13724) wrote in message ...
Nick Bourbaki wrote:
(The specific context was snipped by Paul Buswell. My original post is
in the thread, "Trollboy's AnnoFritzated Games, Part I" (20 March 2004).)

For the record, what Jason Repa *snipped* (above) in a feeble attempt
to conceal his stupidity, as though that were possible

Mr Bourbaki: I think I must demur. I don't think Jason Repa is stupid;

Mr Buswell, *my comment* about Jason Repa's 'stupidity' was intended
for the *specific context* (which you snipped) of that subthread.
For the record, Jason Repa clearly had misread what I had written, so he
decided to snip the evidence and personally attack me in an attempt to
conceal his error. (Other trolls often have committed similar offences.)
In my view, Jason Repa was *stupid enough to be described as 'stupid'*
to have believed, if he did, that his attempt at distortion would be
successful in that case.

As far as I can tell, however, *your statement*, "I don't think Jason
Repa is stupid", was intended to be a *general comment about his
intelligence*. I could concur *in part* with your view of Jason Repa's
intelligence, though the evidence seems mixed to me. On one hand, when
he writes posts about comparing the merits of internet chess servers
(though I do not necessarily agree with his comments), Jason Repa does
not seem particularly stupid. On the other hand, he has been unable
so far to identify "NoMoreChess" (who's known to some other readers).

but I do think his attitude towards other people, as judged by his postings
here, is so dysfunctional and irrationally hostile that by our conventional
standards he is not sane. That is not the same as being stupid.

Jason Repa is rated 1964 CFC, so evidently he's not too 'stupid' at chess.

I would submit, however, that Jason Repa's 'so dysfunctional and irrationally
hostile' behaviour could be considered 'being stupid' in the sense of lacking
minimal social intelligence, and that his evident insanity 'by our conventional
standards' is not inconsistent with him being considered stupid in other ways.

(For what it's worth, I accept that definitions of sanity will vary from
society to society; Jason Repa's behaviour may be acceptable elsewhere).

If Jason Repa's misbehaviour is considered unacceptable even by the evidently
debased norms of rec.games.chess.politics (which seems to be about the most
pathological social group that I have ever observed at length), then I can
only wonder about where his behaviour would be considered acceptable.

Mr Buswell, I doubt that we are in any fundamental disagreement about
Jason Repa, though we might differ on some points in assessing him.

--Nick
Old March 21st 04, 11:42 PM
Matt Nemmers

om...

Matt Nemmers wrote:
Of course you're right, NoMoreChess.

We are nearly always right, aren't we, NoMo -- er, I mean Matt?

That is almost certainly why Nick/Goran/Bruce hate us so much.
Just because they are higher-rated at chess, does not mean they know
diddly squat about other matters. And Trollboy is naturally jealous,
because he is just one poster here.
-- NemMerChess

Your observations are, as usual, spot on.
(And quite obvious, too, if I may say so ourselves.)
Regards, NemMerChess

Mr Nemmers, may I mention (in slightly revised form)
what you have just written to me in another thread? Thanks.

"Please stop feeding the troll", who's Greg Kennedy ("NoMoreChess").

--Nick

Oh dear.....was I talking to myself again?

Regards,

Matt

Old March 22nd 04, 01:15 AM
drahmiel

Default http://www.members.shaw.ca/fat_feminine_fernandez/

I should have noticed. That other fat **** isn't as feminine looking.

Jason Repa

Really? Was it your mom?
Old March 22nd 04, 04:54 AM
newsnewsnews

Default I propose that John Fernandez is obtaining and unfair advantage during his tournament games by engaging in the consumption of energy-providing jam busters, doughnuts, and other pastries!

"Bill Brock" wrote in message
om...
"newsnewsnews" wrote in message

news:[email protected]..
"NoMoreChess" wrote in message
.
The following list is, as usual for Nick, quite biased in one

direction:

Kevin Bachler is rated 2216 USCF (peak rating 2306 USCF).
Randy Bauer is rated 2304 USCF.
Bill Brock is rated 2029 USCF (peak rating 2144 USCF).
John Fernandez is rated 2132 USCF.
Greg Kennedy is rated 2291 USCF (peak rating 2342 USCF).
Bruce Leverett is rated 2319 USCF (peak rating 2423 USCF).

Note that Nick-the-liar only listed players who are higher-rated

than
Trollboy Repa, when there must be plenty of others here.
In fact, the Trollboy is better than at least 90% of all

chessplayers,
taken
at random. To be fair, he should not be misrepresented as the lowest

rated
poster here, although Nick may actually believe the stories about how

Trollboy
Repa is vastly underrated, and so forth.
So far, it looks like Bill Brock (2029 USCF) is the logical choice

for
Trollboy to play, though Fernandez seems to want a piece of him.

And I want a piece of either one of them. But over the board and without
long trips to the washroom where the fat, feminine-looking tech-freak
Fernandez can consult his pocket fritz and engage in the illegal

consumption
of energy providing jam-busters and other pastries.

Jason Repa

My peak USCF rating (pre-1990) is actually 2170; I have a CFC rating
from the 1974? Canadian Open (Montréal) of around 1750. So add about
400 points to convert CFC to USCF.

I'm not a very good chessplayer, but my fabulous gay lover Jason Repa,
equipped with Hollandaise-spurting rampant rook, has already had a
"piece" of me, if you know what I mean. Can't say I blame him for
wanting seconds!

I would like to see Jason post more frequently: US online personae
tend towards obnoxious jingoistic know-nothingism and Canadian online
personae tend to be more cultured, civilized, and mature. He's not
only very sexy, but also refreshing.

Off to get my hair done....

lol

Old March 22nd 04, 05:00 AM
newsnewsnews

Default Fernandez.....save some jambusters for me!

"NoMoreChess" wrote in message
.
The Trollboy, Jason Repa, has (for once) made a valid point: if his

opponent
plays him in person to avoid computer cheating, he might still be able to
consult with a "pocket-Fritz" while in the bathroom.
Hence, neither player will be allowed to relieve himself during games,

under
penalty of his opponent being allowed two moves in sucession, upon his

return
from the restroom. This should take care of any problems related to

consulting
a pocket-Fritz, like the device Trollboy "somehow" knew all about.

I see, so because I have heard of "pocket fritz", I am a cheater. Nice logic
idiot.

And I want a piece of either one of them. But over the board and without
long trips to the washroom where the fat, feminine-looking tech-freak
Fernandez

Apparently, the Trollboy may be distracted by what he calls Fernandez'
"feminine"

Well, I never had a gay thought in my life........untill seeing fernandez's
near-perfect girlish skin.....and fat, feminine features

Jason Repa

Old March 22nd 04, 05:04 AM
newsnewsnews

"drahmiel" wrote in message