Mike Leahy is a LIAR and a THIEF that Does NOT honor his so-called Money Back Promise

Old March 22nd 04, 05:10 AM
newsnewsnews

Default Trollboy's AnnoFritzated Games, Part I

"Nick" wrote in message
om...
"Matt Nemmers" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s52...
"Nick" wrote in message
m...
"Newsmail" (Jason Repa) wrote:
(snipped)

Please stop feeding the troll, Nick.

Matt, I hear you. Jason Repa's flagrant trolling has provoked many

writers
here, not just you and me.

So are you saying that I have a provocative writing style?

Unfortunately, he's only the most obvious of the
many trolls who continue to infest the chess newsgroups.

I prefer the word "direct"

Old March 22nd 04, 05:31 AM
PBusw13724

Default Jason Repa's 'stupidity'

Nick Bourbaki wrote:

Mr Buswell, I doubt that we are in any fundamental disagreement about
Jason Repa, though we might differ on some points in assessing him.

I concur.

Paul Buswell

Old March 22nd 04, 05:50 AM
newsnewsnews

Default Jealous, envious trolls mock their intellectual superiour...JASON (the grim) REPA

"PBusw13724" wrote in message
Nick Bourbaki wrote:

Mr Buswell, I doubt that we are in any fundamental disagreement about
Jason Repa, though we might differ on some points in assessing him.

I concur.

Paul Buswell

**** YOU TOO Buswell!

All's well that ends Buswell!

Jason Repa

Old March 22nd 04, 07:39 AM
NoMoreChess

Default Fernandez.....save some jambusters for me!

..
Well, I never had a gay thought in my life........untill seeing fernandez's
near-perfect girlish skin.....and fat, feminine features

Obesity is hardly the exclusive territory of women -- uh, gimme the number 3
combo, the two-thirds pounder with curly fries, and upsize that, please -- and
as I was saying, near-perfect skin would seem to imply no need for makeup, yet
all the people I know who use makeup, are women. No, I don't want to upsize my
2/3 pounder, just the fries and the drink, thanks! Er, where was I? Oh, yes,
that line about never having had a gay thought in your life was good, except
that in so very many posts, you injected the subject from out of thin air, as
it were. We might be talking about chess, for example, and wham -- here comes
an insult or "observation" by Trollboy Repa containing homosexual content,
without any rational explanation. This is why you have been "diagnosed" as
being either a latent homosexual, or else a severe homophobic paranoid
schizophrenic. The latter being much harder to explain (let alone, spell), I
suggest we begin our next session concentrating mainly on the former.
Shall we say, Hardees on Sunday at 1:30am?

Old March 22nd 04, 08:37 AM
NoMoreChess

..
Nick-the-liar has a distinct tendency to whine whenever another poster (as
opposed to himself) snips irrelevant parts of a post, when constructing a
reply. That procedure is clearly outlined in the FAQ, and is highly
recommended as a way to prevent postings from doubling, tripling, quadrupling,
and so forth, in length.
Naturally, whenever Nick-the-liar wants to snip something out, it's okay, and
there is no need to consult the original poster for permission to do so. This
is called hypocricy, Nick. Think about it.

I did *not* misrepresent Jason Repa (1964 CFC, *as I emphasised*) as
'the lowest rated poster here'.

Nick-the-liar did not "claim" that Trollboy Repa was the lowest-rated, but
his list gave that impression, by including *only* players higher-rated than
the Trollboy. The inclusion of players who clearly outclassed Repa, while at
the same time, ommitting players like Nemmers, for example, is biased. There
is no objective reason why Repa must play only his superiors, even if,
psychologically speaking, Nick wishes to see him lose.

To put things in slightly better perspective, here is another list
with Repa no longer the bottomdweller:

This is not so hard, now is it? The key is to remove yourself from the
equation. Remove your burning desire to see Repa LOSE. Allow the rational
part of you to gain control for once, and slide *emotion* into the background.
There now, it becomes clear that Repa is not necessarily the sort of player who
must rest at the very bottom of a listing of players, by rating. :-)

For the record, I did *not* write that I think that I am 'really good'
at playing chess.

For the record, I did not write that Nick wrote that he thought he was really
good at chess.
What I wrote was based upon the comment Nick had just posted, which stated
that Nick had beaten a....a... the rating I am searching for has been SNIPPED!
:-)
He claimed he had beaten a high-rated player, and the back-of-the-envelope
calculations might put him anywhere above 2300. Now then, pretending to be
modest, while at the same time, bragging about such a victory, is hypocritical,
isn't it Nick? If you wish to appear modest, talk about your defeats (if you
have any, that is!) :-)

Matt Nemmers (rated slightly below NoMoreChess, but steadily
improving while NoMo has been losing ground of late.)

Matt Nemmers is rated 1653 USCF (peak rating 1679 USCF).

Hmm. When Trollboy misrepresents Matt's rating, nobody bothers to correct
him. But when I re-post his previously posted numbers, I am nailed for being
imprecise. I also reused Nick's posted numbers without checking them, but
nobody has whined about that, yet.
Interestingly, this would seem to move Nemmers up much closer to the
Trollboy's actual rating, and sadly, leaves me all alone at 1200. But the
Trollboy could never be satisfied with a brilliant victory over a mere 1200....

I dropped a few to push Trollboy Repa closer to the middle of the pack,
and my numbers above were primarily lifted from Nick's post,

As I said, I lifted Matt's rating from posts here on this newsgroup.

There may not be enough "headroom" to fit him and Repa in the same room
together for a match.

I was considering the Astrodome....

I have no interest whatsoever in playing any OTB chess against Jason Repa.

Of course not. Nobody plays their best, after getting beat-up! Too bad
Andre the Giant is dead, for he could have at least given Trollboy Repa a
decent fight.

Here's the USCF tournament history for "Greg C Kennedy" of Indiana:
http://uschess.org/msa/MbrDtlTnmtHst.php?12405700

Okay, but does he realize that getting beat-up is part of the deal? :-)

I refer you back to the Trollboy's anno-Fritzated games, which were not so
impressive as to assume he warrants a "challenger" of the Bauer/Bachler class.

IMO, although we are merely talking about a hypothetical match which may
never happen (thanks to Repa's psycho threats), his closest match may be Sam
Sloan or Bill Brock. I am of course, talking about playing chess, OTB -- not
wrestling, jiujitsu, or any of that stuff (where Repa, at 7' 10" and 600
pounds, has no equal). :-)

Old March 22nd 04, 12:26 PM
John Fernandez

Well, I never had a gay thought in my life........untill seeing fernandez's
near-perfect girlish skin.....and fat, feminine features

Jason Repa

It's not my fault you find me cute.

John Fernandez

Old March 22nd 04, 02:10 PM
Tony D.

I suggest we begin our next session concentrating mainly on the former.
Shall we say, Hardees on Sunday at 1:30am?

What is a Hardees?

Tony D.

Old March 22nd 04, 08:32 PM
newsnewsnews

"John Fernandez" wrote in message
Well, I never had a gay thought in my life........untill seeing

fernandez's
near-perfect girlish skin.....and fat, feminine features

Jason Repa

It's not my fault you find me cute.

John Fernandez

So at this point, I don't know if I want to beat you in a chess
match......or **** your fat ass!

Jason Repa

Old March 22nd 04, 09:25 PM
Nick

Default I propose that John Fernandez is obtaining and unfair advantage during his tournament games by engaging in the consumption of energy-providing jam busters, doughnuts, and other pastries!

(Bill Brock) wrote in message . com...
"NoMoreChess" wrote:
(snipped)
Nick wrote:
(snipped)
Bill Brock is rated 2029 USCF (peak rating 2144 USCF).

(snipped)
So far, it looks like Bill Brock (2029 USCF) is the logical choice for
Trollboy to play, though Fernandez seems to want a piece of him.

And I want a piece of either one of them. But over the board and without
long trips to the washroom where the fat, feminine-looking tech-freak
Fernandez can consult his pocket fritz and engage in the illegal
consumption of energy providing jam-busters and other pastries.
Jason Repa

My peak USCF rating (pre-1990) is actually 2170;

Mr. Brock, thanks for your additional information.
Your tournament history in the USCF ratings database (which I checked)
goes back only as far as 1 January 1991.

--Nick

I have a CFC rating from the 1974? Canadian Open (Montréal) of around 1750.
So add about 400 points to convert CFC to USCF.

I'm not a very good chessplayer, but my fabulous gay lover Jason Repa,
equipped with Hollandaise-spurting rampant rook, has already had a "piece"
of me, if you know what I mean. Can't say I blame him for wanting seconds!
I would like to see Jason post more frequently: US online personae
tend towards obnoxious jingoistic know-nothingism and Canadian online
personae tend to be more cultured, civilized, and mature.
He's not only very sexy, but also refreshing. Off to get my hair done.

Mr. Brock, toward which of your personalities has Jason Repa
seemed most intrigued or attracted so far? :-)