Mike Leahy is a LIAR and a THIEF that Does NOT honor his so-called Money Back Promise

Old March 23rd 04, 01:36 AM
Nick

Default the Buddha is a snivelling coward who hides behind numerous aliases, including "Siddhartha"

(Bill Brock) wrote in message . com...(to Jason Repa):
"Newsmail" wrote:
Bill Brock wrote:
There would have been no friction had I been on top:
Jason is an enormous asshole....

You can make an argument for me BEING an enormous asshole.
But if I were gay, at 6'5 and 245 lbs, I would definitely be the one on top.
Jason

I, on the other hand, am 5'3", 130 lbs., as you well know....

Mercutio: No, 'tis not so deep as a well, nor so wide as a church-door...
--William Shakespeare (Romeo and Juliet)

Mr Brock, you seem not too different in size from that of many Gurkha soldiers,
who have quite a fearsome reputation for their prowess in close-quarter combat.
Would you know how to use a kukri? :-)

"Though there are, of course, exceptions, the distinguishing marks of the
Gurkha are usually a Mongolian appearance, short stature, a merry disposition,
and an indefinable quality that is hard to pin down with one word.
Straightness, honesty, naturalness, loyalty, courage--all these are near it,
but none is quite right, for the quality embraces all these. In a Gurkha
regiment nothing was ever stolen, whether a pocket knife, a watch, or a
thousand rupees....There were no excuses, no grumbling, no shirking, no lying.
There was no intrigue, no apple-polishing, and no servility....

But these large generalisations are vague and patronising. It is impossible
to give an idea of the Gurkhas by such means, because each Gurkha is a
separate man. I have talked of 'the Gurkhas' as doing this and 'the Gurkhas'
as being that, whereas, like other people, the Gurkhas have the sameness and
the uniqueness of a snowfield. We can say that the snow is wet or frozen or
dry-powdered, but every snowflake is different from every other snowflake."

--John Masters (Bugles and a Tiger, pp. 80-1)

Perhaps in another incarnation, Bill Brock and Stan Booz could tell each other:

Bill Brock: Jhanta! Ayo Gurkhali!
Stan Booz : Pumbavu! Mimi ni askari Mdaichi!

--Nick
Old March 23rd 04, 01:44 AM
Tim Hanke

"Nick" wrote ...

Mr Brock, you seem not too different in size from that of many Gurkha

soldiers,
who have quite a fearsome reputation for their prowess in close-quarter

combat.
Would you know how to use a kukri? :-)

I used to have a Gurkha knife. My great-uncle Bill used to fly aircraft over
the Himalayas during WWII and somehow he picked one up. I seem to have lost
it during the footloose years of my twenties.

"... he had fallen on the beat and evil days that come to young guys in
their middle twenties." --Jack Kerouac, "On the Road"

Tim Hanke

Old March 23rd 04, 02:23 AM
Neil Brennen

"Tim Hanke" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s04...
"... he had fallen on the beat and evil days that come to young guys in
their middle twenties." --Jack Kerouac, "On the Road"

"For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass.
The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away..."
-1 Peter 1:24

Old March 23rd 04, 05:50 AM
NoMoreChess

Default Fernandez.....save some jambusters for me!

..
Hardees is a restaurant chain which used to serve lots of different
sandwiches, but now concentrates upon "upscale" burgers made from Angus beef.
The choices include 1/3 pound, 1/2 pound, and believe it or not, 2/3 pound of
beef, plus lettuce, tomato, cheese, etc.
If you look at the picture of the 2/3 pounder, it is difficult to imagine
just how you are supposed to take a bite, for the human mouth only opens so
far.

Oh, and they have "curly fries."

Old March 23rd 04, 06:00 AM
newsnewsnews

"NoMoreChess" wrote in message
.
Hardees is a restaurant chain which used to serve lots of different
sandwiches, but now concentrates upon "upscale" burgers made from Angus

beef.
The choices include 1/3 pound, 1/2 pound, and believe it or not, 2/3 pound

of
beef, plus lettuce, tomato, cheese, etc.
If you look at the picture of the 2/3 pounder, it is difficult to

imagine
just how you are supposed to take a bite, for the human mouth only opens

so
far.

Oh, and they have "curly fries."

Geez....you really have too much time on your hands don't ya!

Jason Repa

Old March 23rd 04, 06:44 AM
NoMoreChess

Default Trollboy's free psycho analysis

..
Geez....you really have too much time on your hands don't ya!

Because I answered a reasonable question about "Hardees"?

Face it, Repa, you are getting free psycho analysis here, and it's not every
troll who is so lucky. If I had more time, I might give you some pointers on
chess, as well.... :-)

Old March 23rd 04, 07:16 AM
newsnewsnews

Default You see the Greys are not the most advanced aliens....just the most evil! Now the Nordics on the other hand.......

"NoMoreChess" wrote in message
.
Geez....you really have too much time on your hands don't ya!

Because I answered a reasonable question about "Hardees"?

Face it, Repa, you are getting free psycho analysis here,

You mean analysis from psychos!

and it's not every
troll who is so lucky. If I had more time, I might give you some pointers

on
chess, as well.... :-)

Why don't you suck on my pointer http://www.members.shaw.ca/testing_tests/

Jason Repa

Old March 23rd 04, 02:42 PM
PBusw13724

Face it, Repa, you are getting free psycho analysis here

Unfortunately, NoMoreChess, he is not, although he certainly needs it.

Paul Buswell
Old March 23rd 04, 05:06 PM
RSHaas

" Hardees is a restaurant chain ..." (nomo)
============
Big down South. Not sure elsewhere. Of the many fast food chains, the best
single sandwich meal comes from Chick-fil-a HQ'd in Atlanta.

RSHaas
Old March 23rd 04, 05:09 PM
Tony D.

"... he had fallen on the beat and evil days that come to young guys in
their middle twenties." --Jack Kerouac, "On the Road"

Tim Hanke

Finally, a worthwhile quote. I was getting so tired of all the Shakespearean
drivel...

Tony D.