Mike Leahy is a LIAR and a THIEF that Does NOT honor his so-called Money Back Promise

Old March 24th 04, 04:00 AM
Martin Wilber

Default Fernandez.....save some jambusters for me!

I go to tournaments in small towns where Hardees are present. Their
burgers are GREAT! But I try to wait until after the tourney is over
before eating one. Otherwise I think I might fall asleep during the
last round.

Marty

NoMoreChess wrote:
.
Hardees is a restaurant chain which used to serve lots of different
sandwiches, but now concentrates upon "upscale" burgers made from Angus beef.
The choices include 1/3 pound, 1/2 pound, and believe it or not, 2/3 pound of
beef, plus lettuce, tomato, cheese, etc.
If you look at the picture of the 2/3 pounder, it is difficult to imagine
just how you are supposed to take a bite, for the human mouth only opens so
far.

Oh, and they have "curly fries."

Old March 24th 04, 04:11 AM
NoMoreChess

Default Trollboy's free psycho analysis

..
Face it, Repa, you are getting free psycho analysis here

Unfortunately, NoMoreChess, he is not, although he certainly needs it.

Well, I may not *be* a liscensed psychiatrist, but I could play one on TV.

Actually, several posters here have chimed in with casual advice for the
psycho Trollboy, and several have tried to analyse his problem.
Others just say "let him die," advising everyone to killfile the poor troll
and thereby (quite cruelly) starve him to death. This is sort of like a mole
trap: if it works, it snares the mole...and then? And then the mole dies an
agonizing death-by-dehydration, unable to move, I assume. Why not just
(mercifully) blow them up instead? Trolls may not be "human," but they do
have feelings.... :-)

Old March 24th 04, 04:33 AM
PBusw13724

NoMoreChess wrote:

Actually, several posters here have chimed in with casual advice for the
psycho Trollboy, and several have tried to analyse his problem...... Trolls

may not be "human," but they do have feelings.... :-)

Fair point, NoMoreChess, thank you.
You imply that we should have consideration for this person's feelings: that is
indeed considerate on your part, but I must say that, as Jason Repa has no
consideration for others' feelings, I myself would not be so thoughtful.
I wonder what sort of banal insult he wil throw out in response to this
comment? "Snivelling coward" and "jackass troll" are so last week, don't you
think?

Paul Buswell
Old March 24th 04, 05:17 AM
NoMoreChess

..
Fair point, NoMoreChess, thank you.
You imply that we should have consideration for this person's feelings: that
is indeed considerate on your part, but I must say that, as Jason Repa has no
consideration for others' feelings, I myself would not be so thoughtful.
I wonder what sort of banal insult he wil throw out in response to this
comment? "Snivelling coward" and "jackass troll" are so last week, don't you
think?

Well, in Repa Troll land, function-key 1 sends the string: "snivelling
coward," while function-key 2 sends: "jackass troll."

Other comments by the trollboy require actual typing on his part, which so
often leads to an embarassing misspelling of some very simple wurd. Call it
carelessness, if you will. But I call it being illeturrrett. Trollboy is
quite possiblee the mostest illeturrett poster I knows.
And that is the very *least* of his problems. Call me a bleeding-heart if
you must, but again I say, blow him up! It's really quite painless, relatively
speaking. And after all, the lobotomy obviously didn't work.... :-)

Old March 24th 04, 05:32 AM
NoMoreChess

..
I go to tournaments in small towns where Hardees are present. Their
burgers are GREAT! But I try to wait until after the tourney is over
before eating one. Otherwise I think I might fall asleep during the
last round.

That's why you gatta upsize your Coke! Free refills means that no matter how
much food you consume, there is always an equivalent amount of liquid-caffeine
available to compensate.

And whaddaya mean, "small towns"? Indianapolis ain't no stinkin' "small
town," unless you're from Chicago, of course. :-)

"It ain't no weekend Swiss in Peoria!"

Old March 24th 04, 11:59 AM
Martin Wilber

NoMoreChess wrote:
That's why you gatta upsize your Coke! Free refills means that no matter how
much food you consume, there is always an equivalent amount of liquid-caffeine
available to compensate.

And whaddaya mean, "small towns"? Indianapolis ain't no stinkin' "small
town," unless you're from Chicago, of course. :-)

"It ain't no weekend Swiss in Peoria!"

LOL. When I want a big tourney I go to Chessterton, Indiana. :-)

The last time I was in Indianapolis, my children were accused of trying
to sabotage the tournament for the locals. :-) I told them, grab your
trophies and run for the van! Then we stopped at Hardees on the way
back to the big town.

Marty

Old March 24th 04, 11:14 PM
Nick

Default the Buddha is a snivelling coward who hides behind numerous aliases, including "Siddhartha"

"Tim Hanke" wrote:
"Nick" wrote (to Bill Brock) ...
Mr Brock, you seem not too different in size from that of many Gurkha
soldiers, who have quite a fearsome reputation for their prowess in
close-quarter combat. Would you know how to use a kukri? :-)

I used to have a Gurkha knife. My great-uncle Bill used to fly aircraft over
the Himalayas during WWII and somehow he picked one up. I seem to have lost
it during the footloose years of my twenties.

I have a kukri, which serves as a reminder of other times and other places.

"My thoughts return to you who were my comrades, the stubborn and indomitable
peasants of Nepal. Once more I hear the laughter with which you greeted every
hardship. Once more I see in your bivouacs or about your camp fires, on forced
march or in the trenches, now shivering with wet and cold, now scorched by a
pitiless and burning sun. Uncomplaining you endure hunger and thirst and
wounds; and at the last your unwavering lines disappear into the smoke and
wrath of battle. Bravest of the brave, most generous of the generous..."
--Sir Ralph Lilley Turner (foreword to 'A Comparative and Etymological
Dictionary of the Nepali Language')

--Nick
Old March 25th 04, 04:50 AM
NoMoreChess

..
The last time I was in Indianapolis, my children were accused of trying
to sabotage the tournament for the locals. :-) I told them, grab your
trophies and run for the van!

You are obviously part of the worldwide Jewish conspiracy to take-over all
the world's chess trophys. I hear your kids have been smuggling rating points
across the state line, as well. Soon we will have to send a Special Agent to
Illinois, to get them back. Agent Greg Machen, (cleverly disguised as an
"unrated"), is being briefed for the job now. He should be able to
singlehandedly retrieve at least three hundred stolen points on his first
assignment.

Then we stopped at Hardees on the way
back to the big town.

Which one -- Peoria, or Normal? :-)

Old March 26th 04, 04:01 AM
RSHaas

" You are obviously part of the worldwide Jewish conspiracy to take-over all
the world's chess trophys." (nomo)
Jeepers, it might be true. After all, three of Miami's five tallest
structures are kiddie chess trophies.

RSHaas