Mike Leahy is a LIAR and a THIEF that Does NOT honor his so-called Money Back Promise

Old February 22nd 04, 02:29 PM
newsgroup_mail

Default Mike Leahy is a LIAR and a THIEF that Does NOT honor his so-called Money Back Promise

Yesterday I met with a local tournament player in our club who advised me
that he shelled out some money for Leahy's Bookup Express after having
recieved numerous emails aggressively encouraging him to upgrade from his
Bookup-Lite. He said he decided to give it a try mostly to stop the emails
from coming but found that he began getting even MORE emails after that (I
guess he was put on Leahy's sucker list) as Leahy began trying to peddle his
other crap. The tournament player said he was not at all impressed with the
software and sent it back to Leahy postage prepaid and did not receive one
dime back. It has been over 4 months. I am not going to mention this
person's name as I do not want him to be the subject of Leahy's (and the
numerous other phoney IDs that he uses in the newsgroup) attacks.

Old February 22nd 04, 07:06 PM
Ron Suarez

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:29:43 GMT, "newsgroup_mail"
wrote:

Yesterday I met with a local tournament player in our club who advised me
that he shelled out some money for Leahy's Bookup Express after having
recieved numerous emails aggressively encouraging him to upgrade from his
Bookup-Lite. He said he decided to give it a try mostly to stop the emails
from coming but found that he began getting even MORE emails after that (I
guess he was put on Leahy's sucker list) as Leahy began trying to peddle his
other crap. The tournament player said he was not at all impressed with the
software and sent it back to Leahy postage prepaid and did not receive one
dime back. It has been over 4 months. I am not going to mention this
person's name as I do not want him to be the subject of Leahy's (and the
numerous other phoney IDs that he uses in the newsgroup) attacks.

hmmm...let's see now. You are flaming Bill Leahy whilst cowardly
hiding behind your own anonymous mask. Verrrrry interesting!

Ron Suarez

P.S. I paid for and own the Bookup Professional version and find it
to be a very nice software product indeed, schmuck.
Old February 22nd 04, 07:13 PM
Mike Leahy

Default Mike Leahy is a funny guy today

"newsgroup_mail" wrote in message
news:[email protected]..
Yesterday I met with a local tournament player in our club who advised me
that he shelled out some money for Leahy's Bookup Express after having
recieved numerous emails aggressively encouraging him to upgrade from his
Bookup-Lite. He said he decided to give it a try mostly to stop the emails
from coming but found that he began getting even MORE emails after that (I
guess he was put on Leahy's sucker list) as Leahy began trying to peddle

his
other crap. The tournament player said he was not at all impressed with

the
software and sent it back to Leahy postage prepaid and did not receive

one
dime back.

So a chess player _downloaded_ software and sent it back postage prepaid.
From Canada. Hmmmm...

And he bought it "mostly to stop the emails"

I'll bet your club members rode the short school buses.

Sorry!!! Couldn't resist!!!

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"
www.bookup.com

Old February 22nd 04, 07:36 PM
newsgroup_mail

You're a filthy liar Leahy. The person who you ripped off is one of the
nicest guys around, and you are very lucky he is not dragging your low life
ass into court. Do you really think you're fooling anyone with this bull you
are slinging?

Old February 22nd 04, 11:36 PM
The Masked Bishop

You're a filthy liar Leahy. The person who you ripped off is one of the
nicest guys around,

The real question here, buttmunch, is why isn't this allegedly-harmed person
making the posts? Who are you, his lover?

TMB

Old February 23rd 04, 12:43 AM
Martin Wilber

In article [email protected],
says...
You're a filthy liar Leahy. The person who you ripped off is one of the
nicest guys around, and you are very lucky he is not dragging your low life
ass into court. Do you really think you're fooling anyone with this bull you
are slinging?

I hadn't looked at Bookup in a few days, but your posting made me take
another look at it. I'm really starting to like it. The data bank
button is great! It's a big help in selecting what moves I should be
playing.

Keep up the postings. I expect to find more great features and your
postings are a reminder for me to look for more.

Marty
Old February 23rd 04, 01:43 AM
Ron Suarez

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 00:03:08 GMT, "newsgroup_mail"
wrote:

Yesterday I met with a local tournament player in our club who advised me
that he shelled out some money for Leahy's Bookup Express after having
recieved numerous emails aggressively encouraging him to upgrade from his
Bookup-Lite. He said he decided to give it a try mostly to stop the emails
from coming but found that he began getting even MORE emails after that (I
guess he was put on Leahy's sucker list) as Leahy began trying to peddle his
other crap. The tournament player said he was not at all impressed with the
software and sent it back to Leahy postage prepaid and did not receive one
dime back. It has been over 4 months. I am not going to mention this
person's name as I do not want him to be the subject of Leahy's (and the
numerous other phoney IDs that he uses in the newsgroup) attacks.

Oh yes, very original and creative response...

Old February 23rd 04, 03:41 AM
Angelo DePalma

Mike,

These guys hate the idea that someone can make money from chess, or make
money at all. That's the way people who live in cardboard boxes feel. Send
him his money back (hee hee) and a couple of hemorrhoid suppositories.

Best regards,

Angelo

"Mike Leahy" wrote in message
.com...

[...]