Microsoft a good price for chess or is Sam Sloan right?

Old February 14th 15, 09:24 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Julia Sloan

Default Microsoft a good price for chess or is Sam Sloan right?

Microsoft may be overcharging again, or is Mary Bluestocking with no phone ( see last episode in this gripping saga iPhone bill hitting Sam's citicard 2011 ) when the chargeback hit band Mary had to fork over $1,269 or pose her new business on my nursing business tax ID. Sam the entire time accused of hurting his children, but Mary is no child, just turned 40, so yer free therapy through sex victims bureau was canceled and her psychologist mailed her a $7,000 bill.

In this latest saga I cleared $8,800 with this full refund of rent I won because my roommate did not put me on the lease, see LT 97741-14/KI ( brooklyn NY )in credit card payments to get my business operating as up to State standards, but poor Mary bill hits on the 28th when my card is all used up until next month. They don't let me go over my credit line because the name does not match. Mary cannot use her own card because she filed bankruptcy in 2006.

I had a formal interview with my new wife and her cousin that pointed out to me this is a gross violation in Catholicism Ms Mary Bluestocking is committing posting photos of the hands of Sam when she was 2. Look here http://www.marybluestocking.com/Pages/Manos.aspx this is defacing men, so I ask the readers what ever you did to help this time get this parasite Mary off our tail.

& got $100 from Sam tonight to pay my finance charge which Microsoft 365 bills on the 16th but this money wont reach until the 18th. My new wife is in 40 day isolation to study for an exam but because I met her met our hospital and NYC Bellevue Psychiatric lists her as participating in therapy, if this website crashes she will somehow cut off communication between my wife and I when she emerges out of her isolation on March 17th and I call her for work on Vol 2 except painting Kitty clearly is teaching Julia, sorry for the bad start in the book series but Kitty started taking over. We are now married at the social security administration and when my benefit increases from $770 to above $1,200 Our dear by federal law I will be able to afford 2 full work overs at half price $300 each. Until then no sex anyway, but the law is the law.

http://www.amazon.com/Julia-Elizabet...n/e/B00SS2IBDK

Take down Mary Bluestocking is you believe that this production of Julia and Kitty working together should end although we are off to a gad start.

Dont forget to block Mary from her new school job when her email stops working.

Dis my dad, says Mary Bluestocking is suing Arnold Aravena from the cold case filws for having memories of abuse from 30 years ago from the junkie house talk group CAA. W. T. F.

Old February 17th 15, 07:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
samsloan

On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 12:24:30 AM UTC-8, Julia Sloan wrote:
[...]

The above posting is fake. I did not write this.

It is another Fake Sam Sloan posting. However, most Fake Sam Sloan postings are written by Paul Truong. This one was not written by Truong. I have a fairly good idea who wrote this one. I usually do not respond to these postings knowing that this is what the fake poster wants but this one I felt I could not ignore.

By the way, it is NOT True that Dorchen Leidholdt had been done away with. She is still active. She continues to attack me and my family as she has been doing for the last twenty years since 1995.

Old February 18th 15, 04:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
samsloan

Wed, 18 Feb 2015 02:50:13 -0800 (PST)

Sender: Fritz Wuehler

Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.

It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.

Please report problems or inappropriate use to the

remailer administrator at .

Identifying the real sender is technically impossible.

Subject: Sam Sloan and the Art of Sodomizing Daughters

From: "Lye Dee Tekta"

Origination-Approval: "Randy Bauer"

Forward a copy of ALL headers INCLUDING the body. (DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS)

nor tolerate spam or any illegal or copyrighted postings.

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 11:47:38 +0100

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics

On 17th February 2015 at 10:24am -0800, samsloan the

partner of Neil Grimaldi wrote:

On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 12:24:30 AM UTC-8, Julia Sloan wrote:

The above original shows it was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.

The only people known to be doing this using anonymizing remailer software are Gregory Alexander and Paul Truong. I doubt it was Gregory Alexander this time as he pleaded guilty and was convicted in federal court for this so I doubt he would do it again. It is entirely possible that Paul Truong would do it.

Julia the unfortunate victim of the Voodoo Curse sometimes writes crazy stuff like this but I do not think he uses anonymizing remailer software.

Randy Bauer's name appears in the post above and he is known to dislike me but I doubt he would stoop so low as to do this.

This posting will probably disappear in six days so read it now if at all.

Old February 22nd 15, 07:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Julia Sloan

Good news chess fans. Since I asked for help posting his Sunday, Mary Bluestocking since found a credit card to use, and in court Thursday my roommate presuming the title of landlord was arrested in case LT97741-14/KI My civil case is in final and my civil suit in CV-061-680-14/KI is waiting for the final hearing May 7th 15. I got married and she is not the kind of girl to go around researching Sam Sloan archives at 3am and get all freaked out and leave my like some of these other dukes I've dated.

Julia Sloan
Www.sloansbookpress.com