USCF and Sloan

Old June 7th 15, 03:02 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Default USCF and Sloan

Old June 8th 15, 03:26 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Anonymous

Old June 8th 15, 11:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Anonymous

What comes next is a very bold forgery. The signature on it is
invalid as anyone can check. Sam Sloan is too stupid to have
done this, so I deduce he has at least one supporter who does
understand quite a lot. It may likely be the person who hacked
into Paul Truong's computer to try and discredit Paul and the
Women's World Chess Champion, Susan Polgar, forge posts from
Paul and break up the USCF with the help of Sam Sloan's many
frivolous lawsuits. This person needs to be hunted down. Then
I can find out why he forged my post too.
Chess Life should do an expose on Sam Sloan and his "wives".
Why any one would be surprised that Sam contracted AIDS? See
his lifestyle and see what he looks like today. When he goes
to a tournament he wins only because the opponent is afraid to
touch the pieces he has touched. They don't want to catch what
he has.
Eugene Delmar's Ghost

On Sunday 07 June 2015 21:26:18 EDT, Anonymous
wrote in article
ers.net: