Libertarians to finally get what we have long wanted.

Old August 26th 17, 10:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
samsloan

Default Libertarians to finally get what we have long wanted.

Libertarians to finally get what we have long wanted.
In a speech on August 22, 2017 the President stated that if Congress and the Senate do not provide funding for the Wall, then he will shut down the government by not agreeing to increase the dept ceiling. This has brought joy to the hearts of Libertarians everywhere, because we have long wanted to shut down the government and now finally we have a president who has stated that he will fulfill out greatest hope, desire, wish and dream that the government will finally be shut down.