The Man Who made my Marriage

Old September 2nd 17, 07:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
samsloan

Default The Man Who made my Marriage

This man was important to me because he is the person who wrote the letter to me on behalf of a Kalash girl named Sunik asking me to come back to Pakistan to marry her. She had previously asked me to marry her when I was in Pakistan but her father had broken into the marriage ceremony and had called the police. Later her father had dragged her off and I never saw her again.. So after I got this letter in New York USA, I came back to the Kalash Valleys but when I got there I found that her father had just forceably married her to another man. So instead I was given a replacement wife in Junjoret named Khonza Gul.
The man in the picture is named Shaikh Abdul Rehman. Shaikh means he is a converted Muslim who used to be Kalash but has converted to Islam.
Does anybody know this man? Is he still in Bumboret?