Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
USCF and Sloan by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
June 8th 15 11:10 AM
by Anonymous Go to last post
2 837
Raymond Weinstein: What Ever Happened to Him??? by [email protected]
On Thursday, June 6, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Kaneyasu wrote: RAYMOND WEINSTEIN: DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE HE IS?? by Sam Sloan In the April, 1996 Chess Life, I happened to notice that the name of Raymond Weinstein was missing from the list of American International Masters, so I inquired at the New York Open about this. I was told that Raymond Weinstein had been dead for...
March 5th 15 02:18 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,136
Microsoft a good price for chess or is Sam Sloan right? by Julia Sloan
Microsoft may be overcharging again, or is Mary Bluestocking with no phone ( see last episode in this gripping saga iPhone bill hitting Sam's citicard 2011 ) when the chargeback hit band Mary had to fork over $1,269 or pose her new business on my nursing business tax ID. Sam the entire time accused of hurting his children, but Mary is no child, just turned 40, so yer free therapy through sex...
February 22nd 15 07:29 AM
by Julia Sloan Go to last post
3 933
Arden Van Upp and Sam Sloan by [email protected]
On Sunday, September 14, 2014 10:44:48 PM UTC-4, samsloan wrote: Arden Van Upp and Sam Arden Van Upp and Sam snip One legal commentator nailed this one back in 2012, when Spam Splooge was still prattling on about his alleged rights to 461 Peachstone Terrace
September 28th 14 05:58 AM
by None Go to last post
1 1,183
Arden Van Upp and Sam Sloan by None
On Sunday, September 14, 2014 10:44:48 PM UTC-4, samsloan wrote: Arden Van Upp and Sam Arden Van Upp and Sam got to know each other at an SFL Party at the University of California at Berkeley in 1966. They married in October 1967. Not long thereafter, Sam got in trouble because of his parties and student club at the University of California at Berkeley and moved to New York. He got a...
September 18th 14 05:05 AM
by None Go to last post
0 866
"Chess and politics 'are linked'" by Andy Walker[_2_]
Discussion on "Today", "http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28804881". " There is now an all-party parliamentary group on chess, which " will be chaired by Labour MP Yasmin Qureshi. " It's a confused rag-bag of a programme, mixing up getting MPs to play more chess with getting funding for chess, with sexism, with "is chess a sport?" and with "is chess a preparation for politics?". That's what...
August 16th 14 06:00 PM
by abelard Go to last post
3 1,002
Sam vs. Ramitha Sai Ravishankar by samsloan
Here is my game against a 12-year-old girl from India. I do not take games against 12-year-old girls from India lightly especially after the result of a 13-year-old girl from India in the US Woman's Championship where she defeated three woman grandmasters. In this game I had a bad position for a long time but struggled out. When I finally reached what seemed to me a winning position on move 45...
May 26th 14 04:35 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 855
Problem with the Chess Olympiad in Tromso Norway by samsloan
The organizers of the World Chess Olympiad to be held in August in Tromso Norway say they do not have the money to run the event. The problem is they expected 140-150 nations. Now 181 nations have registered. This problem has been brewing for a long time. Too many non-nations where little or no chess is played have been allowed to join FIDE and send teams at the organizer's expense. For...
May 16th 14 04:41 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 803
Congressman Jose Serrano is Bad for Business, Bad for The Bronx by [email protected]
On Saturday, May 10, 2014 8:40:20 AM UTC-4, samsloan wrote: These are just two of the many problems Congressman Serrano has created for the Bronx. Spam Splooge Good thing you've been a resident of the Goodall Mansion in CA for the past 10 years.
May 13th 14 04:18 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 711
The next stage in my journey by samsloan
It is clear that Paul is back at work. I intend to sue him again and this time I will definitely win. This is because he has overlooked something serious. And that is not that he will not have that other gook Chin to hide behind. But I am not going to tell you what he has overlooked, other than Channing and Bauer are going to also be stars.
April 21st 14 08:29 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 688
What I would do with the cheek swabs by [email protected]
The more I think about it, the more enraged I am that those dirty, pig-eating Porkistanis (CID, ISI, Haqqani network and local police) dared to take away my cheek and genitalia swabs. The lab I use in Jefferson, NY told me they will be able to clone young Chitrali virgins from those swabs, and I dearly need them because the Japanese bitch isn't giving me any nowadays, and Sandra is beginning to...
April 10th 14 03:29 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 709
Sandra has consented by samsloan
One of my paternal great-great-grandmothers was a Humbert. She married a Wilcox. Their daughter married Araven Sloan, who became my great-grandfather. That has nothing to do with the fact that yesterday, Sandra consented in writing. Kayo countersigned the papers. She is authorized to do this. A new chapter in our lives has opened.
February 21st 14 02:05 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 809
American Andrew Koenigsberg former 2012 Hong Kong National Champion banned by Peter Sloan[_5_]
This just in folks Mr Andrew Koenigsberg from chess banned from future championships in Hong Kong. -------- Original Message -------- Subject: In regards to one participant Andrew Koenigsberg From: Jackson Li Date: Fri, February 14, 2014 9:50 pm To: [email protected] Dear Mr Sloan
February 15th 14 07:41 PM
by Peter Sloan[_5_] Go to last post
0 1,138
Unable to reach USCF member forum by [email protected]
USCF Issues eludes me when I log in with member name and password. I tried on the morning of December 24 and December 25. An e-mail to wemaster at uschess dot org got no respondse. Bah humbug, everybody. David Ames
January 20th 14 02:55 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 713
Grayson (Gary Walters) Challenges Sloan on Lawsuit and Election Issues by samsloan
There would have been no need for lawsuits had the insiders not acted illegally. You were not around then as you are a newcomer. First Lawsuit: The building was sold illegally by Goichberg as acting Executive Director. This was illegal as the board never approved the sale of the building in New Windsor and would not have approved of it had it been put up for a vote. Check the minutes you will...
January 17th 14 09:22 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 683
Censorship as Usual on the USCF Issues Forum by samsloan
The following posting was pulled from the USCF Issues Forum: Subject: Election 2014 samsloan wrote:They have made it so difficult to stop me and any other non-approved candidates from running that now even the approved candidates have difficulty running. They almost did not have enough candidates to fill all the slots to run this time. We wait to see if they will pull any funny business...
January 16th 14 11:54 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 561
Israeli Flags Not Shown at World Youth Championship in UAE by samsloan
Let's try to put the youth tournament in perspective. In 1984 Dubai was asked at the last-minute to host the Olympiad after Iceland, Venezuela and Indonesia backed out. The USCF initially indicated it would not send a team because the Israelis would not be allowed visas. A compromise was proposed under which the USCF did send a team and got a promise that the issue of Israeli visa at future FIDE...
December 31st 13 03:11 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 604
Sloan vs New York City Board of Elections Opposition to Motion to Dismiss by samsloan
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK ________________________________________ Sam Sloan, Richard Bozulich, Thomas R. Stevens, Plaintiffs, 13 CIV 6104 (AJN)
December 22nd 13 09:51 PM
by Peter Sloan[_5_] Go to last post
2 673
FDA Bans Genetic Testing by 23andme by samsloan
The United States Food and Drug Administration has gone way over the top by banning genetic testing by 23andme. The letter from the FDA is posted online at http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2013/ucm376296.htm However, the FDA has far exceeded its legal authority. The letter from the FDA says, "23andMe must immediately discontinue marketing the PGS until such time as it...
November 27th 13 02:36 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 644
A Great Day for America as the Government Shuts Down by samsloan
It is far too early for there to be dancing in the streets, but at least this is a start. Unfortunately, Congress in the past has retroactively restored the pay and other benefits thereby putting us in an even worse position than we would have been without the shutdown. This time we hope that our Congress will hold the line and our cost savings from no government will remain permanent. Sam...
October 1st 13 03:38 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 504
Post New Thread