Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
FDA Bans Genetic Testing by 23andme by samsloan
The United States Food and Drug Administration has gone way over the top by banning genetic testing by 23andme. The letter from the FDA is posted online at http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2013/ucm376296.htm However, the FDA has far exceeded its legal authority. The letter from the FDA says, "23andMe must immediately discontinue marketing the PGS until such time as it...
November 27th 13 02:36 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 671
A Great Day for America as the Government Shuts Down by samsloan
It is far too early for there to be dancing in the streets, but at least this is a start. Unfortunately, Congress in the past has retroactively restored the pay and other benefits thereby putting us in an even worse position than we would have been without the shutdown. This time we hope that our Congress will hold the line and our cost savings from no government will remain permanent. Sam...
October 1st 13 03:38 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 526
Kaloshi v. New York City Board of Elections, 02 CV 4762, 2002 WL31051530 (E.D.N.Y. Sept. 6, 2002) Constitutional Issues by samsloan
Kaloshi v. New York City Board of Elections, 02 CV 4762, 2002 WL 31051530 (E.D.N.Y. Sept. 6, 2002) Constitutional Issues VII Constitutionality of New York Election Law Section 6-132(2) Witness Party Membership Requirement The voter Plaintiffs also seek an order declaring Section 6-132(2) of New York Election Law unconstitutional. Specifically, Plaintiffs claim that Section 6-132(2)'s...
September 24th 13 01:23 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 556
Federal District Court Case against Board of Elections by samsloan
Samuel H. Sloan 1664 Davidson Ave, Apt. 1B Bronx NY 10453 Tel. 917-659-3397 917-507-7226 September 4, 2013
September 4th 13 09:19 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 705
Let's Cook It Right by samsloan
Here is one of the most popular, helpful, and widely praised cookbooks ever published. Dedicated to the principle that foods can be prepared to retain their delightful flavors, as well as their rewarding nutrients, Adelle Davis, a well-known nutritionist, has completely reviewed the recipes in this edition, added dozens of new ones, rewritten old ones, deleted little used ones, and changed...
September 4th 13 05:36 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
1 544
Motion to Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg denied by samsloan
Here is the letter from the US Supreme Court notifying me that my motion for an emergency stay of an order by the Board of Elections in the City of New York that removed me and two other candidates from the primary ballot has been denied by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. However, I want to express my deepest thanks to the staff of the US Supreme Court for allowing my motion to be presented to the...
September 3rd 13 05:29 AM
by None Go to last post
1 535
The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger by samsloan
The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger Introduction by Sam Sloan When reclusive author Jerome David "J. D." Salinger died on January 19, 2010 at age 91 in his home in Cornish, New Hampshire, the world breathed both a sigh of both relief and eager anticipation of what would come next. This was because Salinger had written one of the most famous books ever written, The Catcher in the Rye ....
September 3rd 13 12:25 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 527
Geometry An Introduction by GŁnter Ewald by samsloan
FOREWORD HORST STRUVE, UNIVERSITY OF COLOGNE Geometry was considered until modern times to be a model science. To be developed more geometrico was a seal of quality for any endeavor, whether mathematical or not. In the 17th century, for example, Spinoza set up his Ethics in a more geometrico manner, to emphasize the perfection, certainty, and clarity of his pronouncements. Geometry achieved this...
September 1st 13 05:47 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
1 634
Petition for a Writ of Certiorari in Sloan vs New York City Boardof Elections by samsloan
On Sunday, August 25, 2013 12:32:44 AM UTC-7, samsloan wrote: No. _______ _________________ ‚ô¶ _______________ Sam Sloan,
August 28th 13 03:59 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 514
Motion for Leave to Appeal to the New York Court of Appeals by samsloan
NEW YORK COURT OF APPEALS ________________________________________ Sam Sloan, Richard Bozulich, Thomas R. Stevens, Petitioners-Appellants, -against-
August 15th 13 11:56 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 502
Appellants Brief in Sloan vs. Board of Elections in the City of New York by samsloan
To Be Argued By: Samuel H. Sloan New York County Clerk's Index No. 101087/13
August 15th 13 02:34 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 668
Appeal to be Argued in Sloan vs. Szalkiewicz and New York Board ofElections set for argument August 13 by samsloan
The Appeal in the case of Sloan vs. Szalkiewicz and New York City Board of Elections has been perfected and set for argument on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 27 Madison Avenue New York NY. This is on the corner of 25th Street and Madison Avenue and is closest to the 23rd Street station of the number 6 train. This appeal concerns the fact that Sloan and his candidates collected enough Republican...
August 13th 13 05:25 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
1 560
Great book Endgame by Frank Brady by Peter Sloan[_5_]
Endgame, originally writn by Domick Lawson and sued for after which becoming the title of this new book. Apparently there is a claimaint, Mr Brady wants to know what the bill is for removing Domnick Lawson from the press.
August 10th 13 06:22 AM
by Peter Sloan[_5_] Go to last post
1 445
Goodall Estate has been Evicted friom the Goodall Mansion by samsloan
About 8:30 AM this morning two Sheriff's Deputies from the Marin County Sheriff's Department plus one official from Bank of America (probably Hamilton Kipp) came to the Goodall Mansion located at 461 Peachstone Terrace, San Rafael CA 94903 woke us up and evicted us from the premises. Present in the house at the time of the eviction were Kayo Kimura and our daughter Sandra Kimura Sloan, age 11. I...
August 8th 13 03:38 PM
by None Go to last post
3 753
Petition for Rehearing in Sloan vs Szalkiewicz and Board of Electionsin the City of New York by samsloan
SUPREME COURT OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK COUNTY OF NEW YORK ________________________________________ Sam Sloan, Richard Bozulich, Thomas R. Stevens, Index No. 101087/13 Petitioners,
August 8th 13 12:16 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 442
Will the name of Sam Sloan be allowed to appear in Chess Lifemagazine again? by None
On Wednesday, June 12, 2013 7:42:29 AM UTC-4, samsloan wrote: Under the recently departed ED, there was an unpublished rule that the name of Sam Sloan was not allowed to appear in Chess Life magazine. Regular columnists such as Larry Evans, Pal Benko, Jerry Hanken and Hough all wrote articles mentioning Sloan's name, only to have that
July 10th 13 06:32 PM
by None Go to last post
0 509
Where is everyone? by Maximus
Does anyone besides Sloan post in here anymore? Maximus Decimus Meridius
July 10th 13 06:30 PM
by None Go to last post
3 536
Sam Sloan vs. Bank of America. Please read the "look Inside" feature here by samsloan
Sam Sloan vs. Bank of America. Please read the "look Inside" feature he http://www.amazon.com/dp/4871873749#reader_4871873749 This is about the Mike Goodall Estate Case
June 24th 13 01:06 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 453
Mistakes by the USCF Presidents by samsloan
Beatriz has admitted that she made several mistakes. The Natrol deal was a mistake. The move to Crossville was a mistake. The hiring of an ED who proved to be incompetent was a mistake. However, Goichberg has made far bigger mistakes. Getting rid of the books and equipment business was a mistake when books and equipment was the cash cow that brought in most of the USCF revenue. Giving...
June 16th 13 02:09 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 458
Woman's Equality Act offers Libertarians an Opportunity by samsloan
The Governor of New York State has endorsed proposed legislation known as "The Woman's Equality Act". The Woman's Equality Act is filled with provisions which are very, very bad from a Libertarian point of view, yet traditional politicians will be afraid to take a stand against it. Provisions of this act tell employers whom they can hire and how much they must pay, it tells landlords who they...
June 14th 13 04:37 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
1 433
Post New Thread