Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Let's Cook It Right by samsloan
Here is one of the most popular, helpful, and widely praised cookbooks ever published. Dedicated to the principle that foods can be prepared to retain their delightful flavors, as well as their rewarding nutrients, Adelle Davis, a well-known nutritionist, has completely reviewed the recipes in this edition, added dozens of new ones, rewritten old ones, deleted little used ones, and changed...
September 4th 13 04:36 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
1 498
Motion to Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg denied by samsloan
Here is the letter from the US Supreme Court notifying me that my motion for an emergency stay of an order by the Board of Elections in the City of New York that removed me and two other candidates from the primary ballot has been denied by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. However, I want to express my deepest thanks to the staff of the US Supreme Court for allowing my motion to be presented to the...
September 3rd 13 04:29 AM
by None Go to last post
1 482
The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger by samsloan
The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger Introduction by Sam Sloan When reclusive author Jerome David "J. D." Salinger died on January 19, 2010 at age 91 in his home in Cornish, New Hampshire, the world breathed both a sigh of both relief and eager anticipation of what would come next. This was because Salinger had written one of the most famous books ever written, The Catcher in the Rye ....
September 2nd 13 11:25 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 475
Geometry An Introduction by Günter Ewald by samsloan
FOREWORD HORST STRUVE, UNIVERSITY OF COLOGNE Geometry was considered until modern times to be a model science. To be developed more geometrico was a seal of quality for any endeavor, whether mathematical or not. In the 17th century, for example, Spinoza set up his Ethics in a more geometrico manner, to emphasize the perfection, certainty, and clarity of his pronouncements. Geometry achieved this...
September 1st 13 04:47 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
1 572
Petition for a Writ of Certiorari in Sloan vs New York City Boardof Elections by samsloan
On Sunday, August 25, 2013 12:32:44 AM UTC-7, samsloan wrote: No. _______ _________________ ♦ _______________ Sam Sloan,
August 28th 13 02:59 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 473
Motion for Leave to Appeal to the New York Court of Appeals by samsloan
NEW YORK COURT OF APPEALS ________________________________________ Sam Sloan, Richard Bozulich, Thomas R. Stevens, Petitioners-Appellants, -against-
August 15th 13 10:56 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 460
Appellants Brief in Sloan vs. Board of Elections in the City of New York by samsloan
To Be Argued By: Samuel H. Sloan New York County Clerk's Index No. 101087/13
August 15th 13 01:34 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 604
Appeal to be Argued in Sloan vs. Szalkiewicz and New York Board ofElections set for argument August 13 by samsloan
The Appeal in the case of Sloan vs. Szalkiewicz and New York City Board of Elections has been perfected and set for argument on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 27 Madison Avenue New York NY. This is on the corner of 25th Street and Madison Avenue and is closest to the 23rd Street station of the number 6 train. This appeal concerns the fact that Sloan and his candidates collected enough Republican...
August 13th 13 04:25 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
1 523
Great book Endgame by Frank Brady by Peter Sloan[_5_]
Endgame, originally writn by Domick Lawson and sued for after which becoming the title of this new book. Apparently there is a claimaint, Mr Brady wants to know what the bill is for removing Domnick Lawson from the press.
August 10th 13 05:22 AM
by Peter Sloan[_5_] Go to last post
1 392
Goodall Estate has been Evicted friom the Goodall Mansion by samsloan
About 8:30 AM this morning two Sheriff's Deputies from the Marin County Sheriff's Department plus one official from Bank of America (probably Hamilton Kipp) came to the Goodall Mansion located at 461 Peachstone Terrace, San Rafael CA 94903 woke us up and evicted us from the premises. Present in the house at the time of the eviction were Kayo Kimura and our daughter Sandra Kimura Sloan, age 11. I...
August 8th 13 02:38 PM
by None Go to last post
3 696
Petition for Rehearing in Sloan vs Szalkiewicz and Board of Electionsin the City of New York by samsloan
SUPREME COURT OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK COUNTY OF NEW YORK ________________________________________ Sam Sloan, Richard Bozulich, Thomas R. Stevens, Index No. 101087/13 Petitioners,
August 8th 13 11:16 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 399
Will the name of Sam Sloan be allowed to appear in Chess Lifemagazine again? by None
On Wednesday, June 12, 2013 7:42:29 AM UTC-4, samsloan wrote: Under the recently departed ED, there was an unpublished rule that the name of Sam Sloan was not allowed to appear in Chess Life magazine. Regular columnists such as Larry Evans, Pal Benko, Jerry Hanken and Hough all wrote articles mentioning Sloan's name, only to have that
July 10th 13 05:32 PM
by None Go to last post
0 461
Where is everyone? by Maximus
Does anyone besides Sloan post in here anymore? Maximus Decimus Meridius
July 10th 13 05:30 PM
by None Go to last post
3 479
Sam Sloan vs. Bank of America. Please read the "look Inside" feature here by samsloan
Sam Sloan vs. Bank of America. Please read the "look Inside" feature he http://www.amazon.com/dp/4871873749#reader_4871873749 This is about the Mike Goodall Estate Case
June 24th 13 12:06 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 406
Mistakes by the USCF Presidents by samsloan
Beatriz has admitted that she made several mistakes. The Natrol deal was a mistake. The move to Crossville was a mistake. The hiring of an ED who proved to be incompetent was a mistake. However, Goichberg has made far bigger mistakes. Getting rid of the books and equipment business was a mistake when books and equipment was the cash cow that brought in most of the USCF revenue. Giving...
June 16th 13 01:09 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 404
Woman's Equality Act offers Libertarians an Opportunity by samsloan
The Governor of New York State has endorsed proposed legislation known as "The Woman's Equality Act". The Woman's Equality Act is filled with provisions which are very, very bad from a Libertarian point of view, yet traditional politicians will be afraid to take a stand against it. Provisions of this act tell employers whom they can hire and how much they must pay, it tells landlords who they...
June 14th 13 03:37 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
1 388
Games from the National Open in Las Vegas by samsloan
1.g4 d5 2.Bg2 c6 3.h3 e5 4.d3 h5 5.g5 Bd6 6.Nc3 Ne7 7.e4 d4 8.Nce2 c5 9.f4 exf4 10.Bxf4 Ng6 11.Bxd6 Qxd6 12.Nf3 Nc6 13.Qd2 Be6 14.a3 h4 15.O- O Rd8 16.Kh1 Qd7 17.Kh2 b6 18.Rae1 a5 19.Nfg1 Nce5 20.Nf3 Qc7 21.Kh1 a4 22.Nxe5 Qxe5 23.Nf4 Qxg5 24.Qf2 Nxf4 25.Qxf4 Qxf4 26.Rxf4 Ke7 27.Kh2 Rh5 28.Bf3 Rh6 29.Rg1 Rg8 30.Bh1 g5 31.Rf2 Rf6 32.Rfg2 Rf3 33.Re1 Rxh3+ 34.Kg1 Rf3 35.Rh2 Rf4 36.e5 Rc8 37.Bb7 Rc7...
June 13th 13 06:48 AM
by montarby Go to last post
5 473
Roberts objects to certification of USCF elections by [email protected]
Harold Winston (co-chair USCF bylaws committee) I object to the certification of the 2013 USCF elections based on this email tonight I have received from the USCF moderators threatening me. I do not think the elections are fair when you folks can post on the forums, and I or Sam Sloan can’t post. Here is the threat: "If you're unwilling to address the issues with post #257879" I am...
June 12th 13 04:51 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 444
Did Susan Polgar and Paul Truong Release the Mottershead Report by samsloan
I am inclined to believe the theory that it was actually Paul and Susan who released the Mottershead Report. Here are two people who want publicity and who thrive upon it. Look at Susan's blog from that period. You will often see such statements as "Susan attended such-and- such event and here are one thousand pictures of Susan from that event". How many other people truly feel the need to post...
June 11th 13 05:58 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
6 791
For Bobby Fischer, WikiLeaks & NSA Leaker, Iceland Is Haven : The by Eustace[_2_]
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/06/10/190352853/for-bobby-fischer-wikileaks-nsa-leaker-iceland-is-haven For Bobby Fischer, WikiLeaks & NSA Leaker, Iceland Is Haven by MARK MEMMOTT June 10, 201312:40 PM Edward Snowden, the former CIA and Booz Allen computer security technician who says he leaked information about National Security Agency surveillance programs, has told the Guardian...
June 10th 13 08:00 PM
by Eustace[_2_] Go to last post
0 435
Post New Thread