Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Charlemagne - an American Ancestor by samsloan
On Jan 18, 1:44*pm, "Leo" wrote: Some people seem to think the notion of Charlemagne being an ancestor of Americans as far fetched. Marc Hoover alerted me to an article in NEHGS Nexus June/August 1989 by H.. M. West Winter Essay: On intermarriage Among the Descendants of Charlemagne. In this article a list is given which tells how many times the following...
January 20th 13 10:25 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
3 474
What Happened to the First Native American MtDNA in Europe? by samsloan
What Happened to the First Native American MtDNA in Europe? When Columbus Discovered America in 1492, he returned to Spain with 6 Native American Indian men. When he returned to America on his second voyage in 1493, he brought back two of those men with him to serve as translators, the other four having died in Spain. How and why they died has not been explained. It is known that he made them...
January 20th 13 06:23 AM
by John Watson Go to last post
1 427
Marcus Roberts "The Ambassador" has returned !! by [email protected]
On Friday, January 4, 2013 10:12:25 AM UTC-8, wrote: There is no sense in posting on this website, because I will just get indicted again. As Sam Sloan knows, when jail comes for you, it just comes. There was no case that the government had, just 18 months of meaningless procedures from which I was lucky to escape without a criminal record. Marcus Roberts Welcome...
January 19th 13 07:21 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 417
My Royal Origins by samsloan
What fascinates me is the fact that I believe that almost everybody who is originally of English origin with a family line going back to 1066 or earlier could prove, if the truth were known, to be descended from British royalty. When a politician runs for election over here they often trot our the fact that they are descended from the British Royal Family, usually King Edward I, who produced a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 16th 13 09:25 PM
by None Go to last post
12 1,254
Sam Sloan's Revision of Peyton Place is out now ! by samsloan
My reprint of "Peyton Place" just came out. In it I reveal some scandals from my 1962 high school class similar to those in the original book Peyton Place. http://www.amazon.com/dp/4871876160#reader_4871876160 Be sure to look in the "Look Inside" section on Amazon
December 30th 12 01:02 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 467
Born Innocent by samsloan
http://www.amazon.com/dp/4871875458 http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/product.aspx?ISBN=4871876136 Born Innocent by Creighton Brown Burnham Made into a famous movie starring Linda Blair Introduction by Sam Sloan
December 29th 12 05:20 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
7 725
Goodall Case: Goodall Estate Wins Major Court Victory by None
On Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:14:03 AM UTC-5, wrote: -- It may be that you are so exquisitely stupid that you don't know that you've already lost. It may be that as your life winds down to its miserable conclusion not being thrown out of court is as glorious a victory as is your second of two placing in the geriatric division of the world memory championships. Regardless, my...
December 24th 12 06:16 PM
by None Go to last post
0 385
Euw'sChess Archives by David Ames[_2_]
The original Chess Archives (Dutch) was published prior to World War II. It reported actual games. Harry Lyman, now deceased, showed me copies which he personally owned. The post-war Chess Archives, reported by Sam Sloan, was principally devoted to openings analysis. When I attended the 1955 U.S. Junior Championship (and it was NOT titled Closed Championship), John Rinaldo related that there...
December 24th 12 03:54 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
1 443
Chess-like Riddles, Jeff Rosenspan by JeffRosenspan
Three men sit in chairs (#1, #2, and #3), in a straight line, all facing north, one behind another. Each man will have a hat placed on his head. No one can see his own hat at any time. The man in Chair #1 is in the front, he cannot see anyone else. The man in Chair #2 is behind Chair #1 and he can only see the man in Chair #1. The man in Chair #3 is behind Chair #2 and he can see both men in...
December 14th 12 07:03 PM
by Nils Gösche Go to last post
1 444
Goodall Case: Answer to Motion for Summary Judgment in Marin CountySuperior Court by samsloan
Here's the link to this file: http://www.yousendit.com/download/WUJhNWNqb0JEa1hIRHRVag Samuel H. Sloan Administrator of Estate of K. Michael Goodall with Will Annexed 461 Peachstone Terrace San Rafael CA 94903 (415) 419-5980
November 28th 12 05:12 PM
by Your smrat ®[_3_] Go to last post
1 718
Further Cross Motion for Sanctions Against Attorneys for Bank ofAmerica and Guide Dogs for the Blind by Peter Sloan[_2_]
Sam, Why are you such a per-say crook you file sanctions against the foundations attornies and not the foundation itself? Your beloved son, Peter
November 22nd 12 10:26 AM
by Peter Sloan[_2_] Go to last post
0 404
Petraeus and Chess by Wondering
Is there any truth to the aspiring rumor that some portion of the Petraeus scandal emails actually emanated from the fake Sam Sloan?
November 15th 12 12:01 PM
by Wondering Go to last post
0 452
Timeline on Goodall Estate Case October 2010 to July 2011 by samsloan
Timeline on Mike Goodall Case October 5, 2010 Mike Goodall dies in his home at 461 Peachstone Terrace, San Rafael California 94903, which is in the Marinwood District. His still warm body is found on the floor next to his bed by Roy Hoppe who had just come home. Medics are called but Mike is long dead by the time they arrive. It happens that I am in Khanty-Mansiysk Siberia Russia on the day...
November 13th 12 01:54 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 601
Goodall Case Not Going Well by samsloan
On Oct 26, 4:11*pm, "Bill Graham" wrote: Your smrat wrote: On Oct 26, 9:19 am, samsloan wrote: hose While they might look similar the handwriting expert we have retained, who also does this work for the FBI, has blown up the signatures and looked at them with a microscope
November 9th 12 06:31 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 3,520
Stan Vaughan in North Carolina by [email protected]
Mr. Fuerstman, I can testify personally to the veracity of your comments. I am Mike Petersen, and I am a USCF Life Master living in Florida. In the late 70's I was the one who successfully pursued Stan Vaughan for his activities in Central Florida chess. He did exactly the same thing here that you reported in your area. He even once turned in a rating report where he allegedly played an...
October 24th 12 01:10 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 692
Why Does FIDE List Polgar's Affiation AS With the USCF by BLafferty[_4_]
She's been expelled from the USCF for cause and is not affiliated with the USCF at all. So why does FIDE continue to incorrectly list her as USCF affiliated? Shouldn't be. http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=700088
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 22nd 12 11:46 PM
by BLafferty[_4_] Go to last post
14 1,326
Goodall Estate: The crooked judges corrupt decision by Sam Sloan[_3_]
Not only did the crooked corrupt judge tell me that my job as the trustee for the estate went to Bank of America Trustee, but that I will also not be paid for my legal work for any of the precedings up to this point. I proved I have over 150,000 in legal fee's to pay for this preceding, proving I am the right full owner of the Goodall home on 461 Peachstone Terrace, San Rafael CA 94903 Please...
October 21st 12 01:02 AM
by Sam Sloan[_3_] Go to last post
2 523
Stan Vaughan in North Carolina by None
On Friday, May 4, 2001 5:22:43 PM UTC-4, Leland L Fuerstman wrote: Dear Mr. Klem:I assume that you mean well, sir, but you really don't have a clue!? Again, I shall share with you what I remember about Stan Vaughan. I began directing tournaments in the early 70's. Stan Vaughan was a teenager living in a small town in S.C. near Charlotte. Vaughan played in a few of my tournaments. His rating was...
October 19th 12 07:39 PM
by None Go to last post
0 527
Stan Vaughan in North Carolina by [email protected]
On Friday, May 4, 2001 5:22:43 PM UTC-4, Leland L Fuerstman wrote: Dear Mr. Klem: I assume that you mean well, sir, but you really don't have a clue!? Again, I shall share with you what I remember about Stan Vaughan. I began directing tournaments in the early 70's. Stan Vaughan was a teenager living in a small town in S.C. near Charlotte. Vaughan played in a few of my...
October 17th 12 09:13 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 465
Goodall Estate: Reply to Bank of America by samsloan
I just spoke to several of the neighbors on all sides of the tree. The tree is a majestic pine and is by far the largest tree anywhere in this neighborhood. The tree was personally planted by Col. Goodall when he built the house in 1966. It seems to me that due to the large size of the tree that will be dangerous to remove it. It sits on a hillside and uprooting the tree
October 17th 12 05:51 PM
by Peter Sloan[_2_] Go to last post
2 503
Post New Thread