Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Born Innocent by samsloan
http://www.amazon.com/dp/4871875458 http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/product.aspx?ISBN=4871876136 Born Innocent by Creighton Brown Burnham Made into a famous movie starring Linda Blair Introduction by Sam Sloan
December 29th 12 04:20 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
7 600
Goodall Case: Goodall Estate Wins Major Court Victory by None
On Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:14:03 AM UTC-5, wrote: -- It may be that you are so exquisitely stupid that you don't know that you've already lost. It may be that as your life winds down to its miserable conclusion not being thrown out of court is as glorious a victory as is your second of two placing in the geriatric division of the world memory championships. Regardless, my...
December 24th 12 05:16 PM
by None Go to last post
0 337
Euw'sChess Archives by David Ames[_2_]
The original Chess Archives (Dutch) was published prior to World War II. It reported actual games. Harry Lyman, now deceased, showed me copies which he personally owned. The post-war Chess Archives, reported by Sam Sloan, was principally devoted to openings analysis. When I attended the 1955 U.S. Junior Championship (and it was NOT titled Closed Championship), John Rinaldo related that there...
December 24th 12 02:54 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
1 360
Chess-like Riddles, Jeff Rosenspan by JeffRosenspan
Three men sit in chairs (#1, #2, and #3), in a straight line, all facing north, one behind another. Each man will have a hat placed on his head. No one can see his own hat at any time. The man in Chair #1 is in the front, he cannot see anyone else. The man in Chair #2 is behind Chair #1 and he can only see the man in Chair #1. The man in Chair #3 is behind Chair #2 and he can see both men in...
December 14th 12 06:03 PM
by Nils Gsche Go to last post
1 392
Goodall Case: Answer to Motion for Summary Judgment in Marin CountySuperior Court by samsloan
Here's the link to this file: http://www.yousendit.com/download/WUJhNWNqb0JEa1hIRHRVag Samuel H. Sloan Administrator of Estate of K. Michael Goodall with Will Annexed 461 Peachstone Terrace San Rafael CA 94903 (415) 419-5980
November 28th 12 04:12 PM
by Your smrat [_3_] Go to last post
1 621
Further Cross Motion for Sanctions Against Attorneys for Bank ofAmerica and Guide Dogs for the Blind by Peter Sloan[_2_]
Sam, Why are you such a per-say crook you file sanctions against the foundations attornies and not the foundation itself? Your beloved son, Peter
November 22nd 12 09:26 AM
by Peter Sloan[_2_] Go to last post
0 363
Petraeus and Chess by Wondering
Is there any truth to the aspiring rumor that some portion of the Petraeus scandal emails actually emanated from the fake Sam Sloan?
November 15th 12 11:01 AM
by Wondering Go to last post
0 399
Timeline on Goodall Estate Case October 2010 to July 2011 by samsloan
Timeline on Mike Goodall Case October 5, 2010 Mike Goodall dies in his home at 461 Peachstone Terrace, San Rafael California 94903, which is in the Marinwood District. His still warm body is found on the floor next to his bed by Roy Hoppe who had just come home. Medics are called but Mike is long dead by the time they arrive. It happens that I am in Khanty-Mansiysk Siberia Russia on the day...
November 13th 12 12:54 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 542
Goodall Case Not Going Well by samsloan
On Oct 26, 4:11*pm, "Bill Graham" wrote: Your smrat wrote: On Oct 26, 9:19 am, samsloan wrote: hose While they might look similar the handwriting expert we have retained, who also does this work for the FBI, has blown up the signatures and looked at them with a microscope
4 3,298
Stan Vaughan in North Carolina by [email protected]
Mr. Fuerstman, I can testify personally to the veracity of your comments. I am Mike Petersen, and I am a USCF Life Master living in Florida. In the late 70's I was the one who successfully pursued Stan Vaughan for his activities in Central Florida chess. He did exactly the same thing here that you reported in your area. He even once turned in a rating report where he allegedly played an...
0 639
Why Does FIDE List Polgar's Affiation AS With the USCF by BLafferty[_4_]
She's been expelled from the USCF for cause and is not affiliated with the USCF at all. So why does FIDE continue to incorrectly list her as USCF affiliated? Shouldn't be. http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=700088
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 22nd 12 10:46 PM
by BLafferty[_4_] Go to last post
14 1,181
Goodall Estate: The crooked judges corrupt decision by Sam Sloan[_3_]
Not only did the crooked corrupt judge tell me that my job as the trustee for the estate went to Bank of America Trustee, but that I will also not be paid for my legal work for any of the precedings up to this point. I proved I have over 150,000 in legal fee's to pay for this preceding, proving I am the right full owner of the Goodall home on 461 Peachstone Terrace, San Rafael CA 94903 Please...
October 21st 12 12:02 AM
by Sam Sloan[_3_] Go to last post
2 479
Stan Vaughan in North Carolina by None
On Friday, May 4, 2001 5:22:43 PM UTC-4, Leland L Fuerstman wrote: Dear Mr. Klem:I assume that you mean well, sir, but you really don't have a clue!? Again, I shall share with you what I remember about Stan Vaughan. I began directing tournaments in the early 70's. Stan Vaughan was a teenager living in a small town in S.C. near Charlotte. Vaughan played in a few of my tournaments. His rating was...
October 19th 12 06:39 PM
by None Go to last post
0 481
Stan Vaughan in North Carolina by [email protected]
On Friday, May 4, 2001 5:22:43 PM UTC-4, Leland L Fuerstman wrote: Dear Mr. Klem: I assume that you mean well, sir, but you really don't have a clue!? Again, I shall share with you what I remember about Stan Vaughan. I began directing tournaments in the early 70's. Stan Vaughan was a teenager living in a small town in S.C. near Charlotte. Vaughan played in a few of my...
0 418
Goodall Estate: Reply to Bank of America by samsloan
I just spoke to several of the neighbors on all sides of the tree. The tree is a majestic pine and is by far the largest tree anywhere in this neighborhood. The tree was personally planted by Col. Goodall when he built the house in 1966. It seems to me that due to the large size of the tree that will be dangerous to remove it. It sits on a hillside and uprooting the tree
October 17th 12 04:51 PM
by Peter Sloan[_2_] Go to last post
2 452
4150 Solution manuals & Test banks to Chemistry and ChemicalEngineering Books by [email protected]
Hi !!! My name is Jhon and i need the solutions of the chapter one of this book, please... i will be so grateful with you!! Medical Instrumentation Application and Design (4th Ed., John G. Webster)
0 403
Winner of the award for most beautiful girl chess player by Peter Sloan[_2_]
What nerve does Sam have to write about a woman at all, like I told you he came into contact with his daughter Mary for the first time and in years and ordered a phone and when she didn't want to Blackberry she ordered because she has a disability with her hands called in a refund of the iPhone with is now negative and not working. Typical day being in the family with Sam Sloan. Please take your...
September 25th 12 04:05 PM
by Peter Sloan[_2_] Go to last post
0 346
Winner of the award for most beautiful girl chess player by wtf
On Saturday, July 7, 2012 4:41:26 PM UTC-5, samsloan wrote: Winner of the award for most beautiful girl chess player It was a close contest with many worthy contestants, and a difficult choice to make. But the winner on tie-breaking points for the Sam Sloan Special Reward
September 20th 12 06:34 AM
by wtf Go to last post
0 492
Big News: USA defeats Russia in World Chess Olympiad as Nakamuradefeats Kramnik by Peter Sloan[_2_]
Don't let this man post the news. Back at home he is making a slaughter of Mary. Every 9 seconds, a woman in the United States is assaulted or beaten. Every day, at least three women are killed by their male partners. Sign & SHARE the petition if you agree: We must do more to protect & support these women! ► Take Action ► Sign now: www.bit.ly/EndViolence95
September 11th 12 06:37 PM
by Peter Sloan[_2_] Go to last post
0 341
I am at the World Chess Olympiad Istanbul by Peter Sloan[_2_]
Don't let Sam Sloan post the news, back home he is finishing off his daughter Mary. Every 9 seconds, a woman in the United States is assaulted or beaten. Every day, at least three women are killed by their male partners. Sign & SHARE the petition if you agree: We must do more to protect & support these women! ► Take Action ► Sign now: www.bit.ly/EndViolence95
September 11th 12 06:36 PM
by Peter Sloan[_2_] Go to last post
0 350
Post New Thread