Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Winner of the award for most beautiful girl chess player by wtf
On Saturday, July 7, 2012 4:41:26 PM UTC-5, samsloan wrote: Winner of the award for most beautiful girl chess player It was a close contest with many worthy contestants, and a difficult choice to make. But the winner on tie-breaking points for the Sam Sloan Special Reward
September 20th 12 06:34 AM
by wtf Go to last post
0 526
Big News: USA defeats Russia in World Chess Olympiad as Nakamuradefeats Kramnik by Peter Sloan[_2_]
Don't let this man post the news. Back at home he is making a slaughter of Mary. Every 9 seconds, a woman in the United States is assaulted or beaten. Every day, at least three women are killed by their male partners. Sign & SHARE the petition if you agree: We must do more to protect & support these women! ► Take Action ► Sign now: www.bit.ly/EndViolence95
September 11th 12 06:37 PM
by Peter Sloan[_2_] Go to last post
0 379
I am at the World Chess Olympiad Istanbul by Peter Sloan[_2_]
Don't let Sam Sloan post the news, back home he is finishing off his daughter Mary. Every 9 seconds, a woman in the United States is assaulted or beaten. Every day, at least three women are killed by their male partners. Sign & SHARE the petition if you agree: We must do more to protect & support these women! ► Take Action ► Sign now: www.bit.ly/EndViolence95
September 11th 12 06:36 PM
by Peter Sloan[_2_] Go to last post
0 390
13 year-old girl wins Hong Kong championship by Ray Gordon
Not junior or women's title, either. Love the reference to Judit Polgar winning the Hungarian championship in 1960!! Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?section=SPORTS&oid=54959 Wonder girl bags H.K. title By Manny BenitezTODAY Chess Columnist
September 11th 12 08:09 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
6 726
I am at the World Chess Olympiad Istanbul by None
On Tuesday, September 4, 2012 8:45:27 AM UTC-4, Offramp wrote: On Sep 3, 7:40*am, samsloan wrote: I am at the World Chess Olympiad in Istanbul. Since you are a muslim you could have stayed anywhere for free.
September 6th 12 11:04 PM
by None Go to last post
0 380
Goodall Case: Answer to Bank of America's and Guide Dogs for theBlind Motion for Sanctions by samsloan
Samuel H. Sloan Administrator of Estate of K. Michael Goodall with Will Annexed 461 Peachstone Terrace San Rafael CA 94903 (415) 419-5980 917-659-3397
August 27th 12 05:32 PM
by Dave M. Go to last post
3 1,151
Goodall Case: Answer by Sam Sloan to Unlawful Detainer Proceeding by samsloan
Samuel H. Sloan Administrator of Estate of K. Michael Goodall with Will Annexed 461 Peachstone Terrace San Rafael CA 94903 (415) 419-5980 917-659-3397
August 18th 12 03:48 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 573
Ideas versus Statements by Bruce Draney
RSHaas writes: "Even admittedly take out of its entire context, this remark ranks as one of the most ridiculous statements ever made by a chess player. Sorry, George. Perhaps you don't know the topic very well." (al) ============== Bruce Draney once ranked my Mensa model idea the second worst ever
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 14th 12 03:41 PM
by KBachler Go to last post
25 1,347
Backgammon Tactics by Harold Thorne Review by Sam Sloan by Offramp
HERRING AND CABBAGE AND CHEESE SAUCE Take your eggs. APPLES AND MUSHROOMS There is poured over them in that you have, two spoonfuls of almonds rolled in butter, the vegetable on a little tender, pass them out, drain them well, and add the last are indispensable to which will work juice, and when brown sauce ought to cover them the puree of eggs placed on to a pan, adding a saucepan with an...
August 14th 12 02:59 PM
by Offramp Go to last post
0 337
Back Beef a la Raymond Queneau by Offramp
BEEF Bind the first of four eggs and let them in fat pork weighing perhaps three soup-spoonfuls of sherry and salt. Peel the threads. TOMATOES Take two or kidney which will not do and fins, which you have already added.
August 14th 12 02:58 PM
by Offramp Go to last post
0 353
I have Just Published My First Three Books on Kindle by samsloan
I now have 25 books on Kindle. They seem to be selling well. I published another book today. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008M2I8F2 This is my translation into English of one of the stories by Ling Mengchu who lived from 1580 to 1644 http://www.amazon.com/dp/4871872122
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 24th 12 02:35 AM
by rst0 Go to last post
12 1,015
Virginia Chess Federation Publications from 1946 to 1965 by Russell Miller
Sam asked about reprinting the issues of NORTHWEST CHESS of which there are now 774. NWC said no. They are scanning and posting them on their website. There are several complete sets starting with the first issue in 1948 in people's homes including mine. (I am missing some issues but not many). Russell Miller Vancouver WA home of 2012 US Open
July 19th 12 09:06 PM
by Russell Miller Go to last post
0 405
The really real Sam Sloan here, My x-wife Kayo Kimura is crazy andabout to be arrested. by Sam Sloan[_3_]
The Really Real Sam Sloan in court for the last time, Sam Sloan here telling my women and children like it is. My wife Kayo Kimura is going to be arrested for perjuring to a NY State Family Court judge that I am past due on child support. She lied and said she was not evicted by housing police in August of 2009 and even though I didnt pay her for the first year she was on her own with her baby...
July 5th 12 03:58 AM
by Sam Sloan[_3_] Go to last post
1 1,319
Reasons for Turkish Chess Federation boycott on US Chess Arbiters by samsloan
Three factors that everybody on the group seems to overlook a 1. In addition to suing FIDE, the USCF also sued former USCF President Beatriz Marinello. She was one of the seven FIDE Vice-Presidents sued by the USCF as mentioned in the statement by Ali Nihat Yazici. 2. In December of last year, the USCF boycotted the Womens World Team Championships that was organized and held by Ali Nihat...
July 2nd 12 03:44 AM
by Taylor Kingston[_3_] Go to last post
3 536
Estate of Mike Goodall - Report on Forensic Document Examination by samsloan
SAM WARE (State Bar No. 105005) 700 Larkspur Landing Circle, #199 Larkspur, CA 94939 Telephone 415-464-4872 E-mail Attorney for Sam Sloan, administrator of Estate
June 30th 12 02:49 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 498
I finally got a FIDE Rating by samsloan
I competed in the "Best of the West Class Championship" in Santa Clara California this weekend. While I did not do well, it seems fairly certain that I got a FIDE rating from this event. This is because I already had 8 FIDE rated games. It takes 9 so I was one short. It seems that I need to have 3 FIDE rated opponents for an event to be FIDE ratable, so I could not just play one game and get my...
June 28th 12 04:45 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
2 462
I have Just Published My First Three Books on Kindle by samsloan
I now have 19 books on Kindle plus I am adding one more tomorrow. Here is the latest. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008EDITSK Unfortunately, my chess diagrams do not always come out on Kindle. Some times they are OK, some times not. Could anybody please check this one to see if the diagrams appear?
June 25th 12 02:16 PM
by Jrgen R.[_2_] Go to last post
1 487
Checkmate in Prague by Luděk Pachman by samsloan
ISBN 4871874931 http://www.amazon.com/dp/4871874931 http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/product.aspx?ISBN=4871874931 ISBN 4871874907 http://www.amazon.com/dp/4871874907
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 24th 12 06:08 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
20 1,123
Article on Zurich 1953 in NIC by Taylor Kingston[_3_]
I thought rgc readers might like to know that the latest issue of New In Chess: http://www.newinchess.com/New_In_Chess_2012_4-p-481.html contains an article I wrote, "Sammy and the Soviets", about Reshevsky's struggles at the 1953 Candidates Tournament. I'm sure our trolls here will make their usual snide comments, but serious and sincere chess-lovers will, I believe, find the article...
June 22nd 12 10:29 PM
by Taylor Kingston[_3_] Go to last post
0 419
Sam Sloan appears in Japanese Movie Clip by samsloan
I just discovered an appearance by Sam Sloan in a 1984 Japanese movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=YzMNHdZMQls The movie is Mahjong Horoki made in 1984. He only says one line, "Hey, play by the rules, will you."
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 22nd 12 05:22 PM
by None Go to last post
17 1,061