Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
The Khazars and the Jewish Question by samsloan
On Apr 26, 10:13*pm, Sholom Simon wrote: At 05:20 PM 4/26/2012, wrote: European Jews are about as diverse as all Europeans in DNA types so this proves that the Jews are not much more related to each other than all Europeans are related to each other. Ever hear of the BRCA2 mutation? *Tay-Sachs? *Gauchers? *Riley–Day...
April 27th 12 08:46 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 417
Polgar--Hunky or Chunky by BLafferty[_4_]
A photo of Polgar from an angle never permitted by the Trolgar PR filter. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3491393042499&set=p.3491393042499&type=1&ref=nf It has been suggested to me that given her new shape (something of a cube) she might approach chesscube or Nissan (the Cube)about sponsorship.
April 26th 12 02:09 PM
by Your smrat ®[_3_] Go to last post
7 645
Some Polgar History for Ms. Suhay's Edification by BLafferty[_4_]
It appears unlikely that journalist Lisa Suhay will address any of the fact issues surrounding her new friends Susan and Paul. Rather, she will continue to beat the bully victim when anyone questions her about her new friends.. As even a budding journalist knows or should know, journalists are supposed to dig for facts and not settle for puff. It might interest Lisa to know that back in 2007...
April 18th 12 10:37 PM
by BLafferty[_4_] Go to last post
0 416
Come Out and Engage, Lisa. by BLafferty[_4_]
Don't just hide with your friends on twitter. Let them see an open discussion about you and your relationship with Polgar the perjurer. Are you up for it?
April 18th 12 04:44 PM
by BLafferty[_4_] Go to last post
0 433
Hasn't Polgar Been to the White House Ms. Suhay? by BLafferty[_4_]
It appears the sarcasim flew over the Rats head. Look at the date of the Polgar blog entry.
April 18th 12 03:58 PM
by Your smrat ®[_3_] Go to last post
1 358
Hasn't Polgar Been to the White House Ms. Suhay? by BLafferty[_4_]
Thank you for sharing your "thoughts."
April 18th 12 03:23 PM
by BLafferty[_4_] Go to last post
0 377
Free Wii Video Games Donwload by KerjaPartTime
Looking for Nintendo Wii Video Games? Here video games nintendo wii information for you. Including review of PS2 Video Games, Xbox, PSP, Nintendo. Yes, it's all here. Just visit: http://www.videogames-101.com I'm confident you'll find my website very helpful! Cheers, Iwan
April 17th 12 07:56 AM
by KerjaPartTime Go to last post
0 437
Motion to disbar Sam Sloan from Law for perjury by Peter Sloan[_4_]
NNTP-Posting Host: 74.82.68.17 X-Complaints-To: Complaints-To: User-Agent: G2/1.0 Injection-Info: w1g2000vbx.googlegroups.com; posting-host=74.82.68.17; posting-account=GLe_JwoAAABoQap0fnyIE0--eqe1IPSl X-HTTP-Via: BISB_3.5.1.87, 1.1 pmds9.p1.bisb6.blackberry:3128 (squid/2.7.STABLE7) X-HTTP-UserAgent: BlackBerry9330/5.0.0.913 Profile/MIDP-2.1...
April 16th 12 09:40 PM
by None Go to last post
2 454
What Ever Happened to the Missing $1,591,120 in cash and securities? by Bobcat
On Apr 10, 3:00*am, samsloan wrote: On Apr 10, 12:59*am, Bobcat wrote: On Apr 8, 8:39*pm, samsloan wrote: On Apr 8, 5:04*pm, Bobcat wrote: On Apr 8, 4:16*pm, samsloan wrote:
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 16th 12 04:40 AM
by None Go to last post
17 1,013
FIDE Views on the USA and the Polgar Problems by Taylor Kingston[_3_]
On Apr 9, 2:40*pm, " wrote: Would it change your mind about anything if you were convinced that Truong was kicked off internet servers for cheating? I can find posts by people I happen to trust (not Sam) which assert the fact, Jerry, I don't have a dog in this fight, and I ask purely out of curiosity: has Truong in fact...
April 11th 12 02:41 PM
by Your smrat ®[_3_] Go to last post
2 468
FIDE Views on the USA and the Polgar Problems by micky
Your smrat ® wrote: On Apr 9, 5:40 pm, " wrote: .. Sam gets many things wrong, but you seem to have picked an odd point on which to challenge him here. I challenged him here on this point because this was the point here he
April 10th 12 11:36 PM
by micky Go to last post
0 320
Time Line for USCF Memberships and Revenues by samsloan
If you could look at the general membership and revenue curves for the USCF you would see that from the early 1980s up until 1996 there was a straight upward line. Every year in each of those years membership went up and revenues went up. There was also a positive surplus every year. In 1996, the USCF had nearly $2 million in the LMA which was a general fund for the protection of Life Members. In...
April 6th 12 09:44 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
7 506
With the Guilty Plea by Gregory Alexander, does the vow of secrecy atthe settlement conference no longer apply? by samsloan
Time marches on. Armed with much more evidence in 2009, the Delegates OVERWHELMINGLY supported the actions of the EB to remove BOTH Truong AND Polgar. You must have missed that meeting, and a whole host of events that transpired between the two meetings. Wake up, smell the coffee, and accept that those who know far more about the events than you (such as Mr. Alexander) have shed...
April 5th 12 06:01 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
3 364
Alexander Plea Finalized by BLafferty[_4_]
Alexander pled guilty this morning in San Francisco before Judge LaPorte. He received a one year probationary sentence and restitution to be determined. Rather than falling on his sword for Polgar and Truong at his allocution, it would be more accurate to say that Gregory took his sword and used it to disembowel the two of them. More details will follow in due course when the complete court...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 25th 12 10:00 PM
by BLafferty[_4_] Go to last post
13 857
Pyramid Cards by Chris[_3_]
Amazing new card game on Kickstarter.com right now. We are getting great reviews on our project video, check it out...... http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1025638010/introducing-pyramid-cards?ref=recently_launched
March 18th 12 03:47 PM
by Chris[_3_] Go to last post
0 435
Reply Declaration to Guide Dogs for the Blind by samsloan
Samuel H. Sloan Administrator with Will Annexed of Estate of K. Michael Goodall 461 Peachstone Terrace San Rafael CA 94903 415-419-5980 415-349-6116
March 17th 12 05:42 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
1 606
But here it is chess fans, Peter Sloan's first book on Barnes andNoble "Peter Sloan Teaches How to Troubleshoot PCw" by Peter Sloan[_3_]
Yes Chess FAns, Chess club merged with computer club many years ago and despite my dad refusing to sign to accept my first book made it to Barnes and Nobles book stores Peter Sloan Teaches How to Troubleshoot PCs Look for my first chess book as well NY Chess Since 1972, A guide book of places to go and people you will meet in NY Chess
March 11th 12 06:18 PM
by Peter Sloan[_3_] Go to last post
0 443
Order to arrest Sam Sloan for breaking English Irish treaty before StPatricks Day by Peter Sloan[_3_]
Sam Sloan was recently informed that I am on a Irish ticket to be published and just like the harrasing fool he is says we are not Irish but in fact English as covered by English-Irish Treaty in copyright law motion to have Sam Sloan removed from google which is governed by Irish law. As duely sworn and signed Peter Sloan 347-451-1154 A+, Net+, MCP
March 10th 12 08:16 PM
by Peter Sloan[_3_] Go to last post
0 416
Estate of Mike Goodall - Opposition to Demurrer of Bank of America by samsloan
I do not agree that Bank of America has ever been the trustee, because the document entitled “Second Amendment to Goodall Trust” and dated January 19, 1999 made Mike Goodall and his mother Rachel joint trustees, so when Rachel died, Mike was the sold surviving Trustee. Hastings as agent for Bank of America simply usurped the position of trustee. Putting that aside, I have my own apartment and I...
March 10th 12 02:01 AM
by Taylor Kingston[_3_] Go to last post
1 441
Less Than Two Weeks to Alexander Sentencing by BLafferty[_4_]
March 20, 2012 at 11am before MJ LaPorte. Card and letter writing time everybody. The sentencing is open for anyone who might want to appear and possibly be heard. I wonder if Polgar, Truong and Muradian will make the trip to give support to their chess buddy.
March 9th 12 10:33 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
1 403
Post New Thread