Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Free Wii Video Games Donwload by KerjaPartTime
Looking for Nintendo Wii Video Games? Here video games nintendo wii information for you. Including review of PS2 Video Games, Xbox, PSP, Nintendo. Yes, it's all here. Just visit: http://www.videogames-101.com I'm confident you'll find my website very helpful! Cheers, Iwan
April 17th 12 06:56 AM
by KerjaPartTime Go to last post
0 366
Motion to disbar Sam Sloan from Law for perjury by Peter Sloan[_4_]
NNTP-Posting Host: 74.82.68.17 X-Complaints-To: Complaints-To: User-Agent: G2/1.0 Injection-Info: w1g2000vbx.googlegroups.com; posting-host=74.82.68.17; posting-account=GLe_JwoAAABoQap0fnyIE0--eqe1IPSl X-HTTP-Via: BISB_3.5.1.87, 1.1 pmds9.p1.bisb6.blackberry:3128 (squid/2.7.STABLE7) X-HTTP-UserAgent: BlackBerry9330/5.0.0.913 Profile/MIDP-2.1...
April 16th 12 08:40 PM
by None Go to last post
2 395
What Ever Happened to the Missing $1,591,120 in cash and securities? by Bobcat
On Apr 10, 3:00*am, samsloan wrote: On Apr 10, 12:59*am, Bobcat wrote: On Apr 8, 8:39*pm, samsloan wrote: On Apr 8, 5:04*pm, Bobcat wrote: On Apr 8, 4:16*pm, samsloan wrote:
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 16th 12 03:40 AM
by None Go to last post
17 845
FIDE Views on the USA and the Polgar Problems by Taylor Kingston[_3_]
On Apr 9, 2:40*pm, " wrote: Would it change your mind about anything if you were convinced that Truong was kicked off internet servers for cheating? I can find posts by people I happen to trust (not Sam) which assert the fact, Jerry, I don't have a dog in this fight, and I ask purely out of curiosity: has Truong in fact...
April 11th 12 01:41 PM
by Your smrat ®[_3_] Go to last post
2 398
FIDE Views on the USA and the Polgar Problems by micky
Your smrat ® wrote: On Apr 9, 5:40 pm, " wrote: .. Sam gets many things wrong, but you seem to have picked an odd point on which to challenge him here. I challenged him here on this point because this was the point here he
April 10th 12 10:36 PM
by micky Go to last post
0 269
Time Line for USCF Memberships and Revenues by samsloan
If you could look at the general membership and revenue curves for the USCF you would see that from the early 1980s up until 1996 there was a straight upward line. Every year in each of those years membership went up and revenues went up. There was also a positive surplus every year. In 1996, the USCF had nearly $2 million in the LMA which was a general fund for the protection of Life Members. In...
April 6th 12 08:44 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
7 422
With the Guilty Plea by Gregory Alexander, does the vow of secrecy atthe settlement conference no longer apply? by samsloan
Time marches on. Armed with much more evidence in 2009, the Delegates OVERWHELMINGLY supported the actions of the EB to remove BOTH Truong AND Polgar. You must have missed that meeting, and a whole host of events that transpired between the two meetings. Wake up, smell the coffee, and accept that those who know far more about the events than you (such as Mr. Alexander) have shed...
April 5th 12 05:01 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
3 304
Alexander Plea Finalized by BLafferty[_4_]
Alexander pled guilty this morning in San Francisco before Judge LaPorte. He received a one year probationary sentence and restitution to be determined. Rather than falling on his sword for Polgar and Truong at his allocution, it would be more accurate to say that Gregory took his sword and used it to disembowel the two of them. More details will follow in due course when the complete court...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 25th 12 09:00 PM
by BLafferty[_4_] Go to last post
13 757
Pyramid Cards by Chris[_3_]
Amazing new card game on Kickstarter.com right now. We are getting great reviews on our project video, check it out...... http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1025638010/introducing-pyramid-cards?ref=recently_launched
March 18th 12 02:47 PM
by Chris[_3_] Go to last post
0 374
Reply Declaration to Guide Dogs for the Blind by samsloan
Samuel H. Sloan Administrator with Will Annexed of Estate of K. Michael Goodall 461 Peachstone Terrace San Rafael CA 94903 415-419-5980 415-349-6116
March 17th 12 04:42 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
1 526
But here it is chess fans, Peter Sloan's first book on Barnes andNoble "Peter Sloan Teaches How to Troubleshoot PCw" by Peter Sloan[_3_]
Yes Chess FAns, Chess club merged with computer club many years ago and despite my dad refusing to sign to accept my first book made it to Barnes and Nobles book stores Peter Sloan Teaches How to Troubleshoot PCs Look for my first chess book as well NY Chess Since 1972, A guide book of places to go and people you will meet in NY Chess
March 11th 12 05:18 PM
by Peter Sloan[_3_] Go to last post
0 382
Order to arrest Sam Sloan for breaking English Irish treaty before StPatricks Day by Peter Sloan[_3_]
Sam Sloan was recently informed that I am on a Irish ticket to be published and just like the harrasing fool he is says we are not Irish but in fact English as covered by English-Irish Treaty in copyright law motion to have Sam Sloan removed from google which is governed by Irish law. As duely sworn and signed Peter Sloan 347-451-1154 A+, Net+, MCP
March 10th 12 07:16 PM
by Peter Sloan[_3_] Go to last post
0 354
Estate of Mike Goodall - Opposition to Demurrer of Bank of America by samsloan
I do not agree that Bank of America has ever been the trustee, because the document entitled “Second Amendment to Goodall Trust” and dated January 19, 1999 made Mike Goodall and his mother Rachel joint trustees, so when Rachel died, Mike was the sold surviving Trustee. Hastings as agent for Bank of America simply usurped the position of trustee. Putting that aside, I have my own apartment and I...
March 10th 12 01:01 AM
by Taylor Kingston[_3_] Go to last post
1 376
Less Than Two Weeks to Alexander Sentencing by BLafferty[_4_]
March 20, 2012 at 11am before MJ LaPorte. Card and letter writing time everybody. The sentencing is open for anyone who might want to appear and possibly be heard. I wonder if Polgar, Truong and Muradian will make the trip to give support to their chess buddy.
March 9th 12 09:33 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
1 333
From Mark Axinn to Sam Sloan by mark axinn
Sam: Never again include my name in your scandalous droppings in news:. Let there be no doubt in what passes for your mind that the only reason I did not sue you out of existence, was because you are a vagrant and a bum, and whatever money you have is hidden where a court won't find it. Sam, why do you avoid my question - are you planning to sue me again?
March 7th 12 10:31 AM
by samsloan Go to last post
1 402
Google Groups Conspiracy Against Cross-Posting by samsloan
We have all received the following message: The old Google Groups will be going away soon. Switch to the new Google Groups. I tried this and I found the new Google Groups to be difficult if not impossible to use. For one thing, it seems to be impossible to post to more than one group at a time there. They have already cut us back. Before, we could post to 7 or 8 groups
March 6th 12 02:11 AM
by James Ballsack Go to last post
4 581
Petition Filed in Estate of Mike Goodall, chess organizer by samsloan
Here's the link to this file including exhibits: http://www.yousendit.com/download/M3BtZEU5OW5LVlhFdzhUQw Sam Sloan declares: 1. I am the Administrator with Will Annexed of the Estate of K. Michael Goodall. I have personal knowledge of the matters set forth herein and, if called upon to testify, could and would competently testify thereto. I make this declaration based upon my own...
March 4th 12 03:50 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
2 716
these attacks on Sam have gone too far by None
On Feb 27, 9:47*pm, samsloan wrote: That IP address seems to point to Cedar Falls, Iowa. My uncle Graham V. Jacobson lived in Cedar Falls Iowa but he died in 1997. There is one chess person from that area who is known to intensely dislike me and his name has come up before, but I cannot imagine that he is responsible for this. The Real Sam Sloan
February 28th 12 06:02 PM
by None Go to last post
0 323
Peyton Place Introduction by Sam Sloan by Taylor Kingston[_3_]
On Feb 19, 10:07*am, samsloan wrote: Peyton Place by Grace Metalious Introduction by Sam Sloan My own home town is much larger much bigger scandals because I grew up there, just as “good” as those described in Peyton Place. Since these
February 28th 12 05:52 PM
by None Go to last post
2 413
Estate of Mike Goodall - Motion for Forensic Document Examination by samsloan
Samuel H. Sloan Administrator with Will Annexed of Estate of K. Michael Goodall 461 Peachstone Terrace San Rafael CA 94903 415-419-5980 415-349-6116
February 25th 12 05:07 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
3 452
Post New Thread