Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris Kantack
Forum: alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) February 17th 04, 04:55 AM Posted to alt.chess
Replies: 0
Posted By Chris Kantack
information here on handheld chess computers

Handheld chess computers are now a bargain! You can even purchase a great
talking handheld chess computer for as little as $22.95! Over the past few
years, I've written up some reviews for those...
Forum: alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) January 31st 04, 03:56 AM Posted to alt.chess
Replies: 0
Posted By Chris Kantack
Handheld computer chess site

For the past few years, I've had a chance to review a number of handheld
computer chess devices. Though my free time is limited, I have had an
opportunity to write a reviews on a few of them. ...
Forum: alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) January 10th 04, 06:18 AM Posted to alt.chess
Replies: 0
Posted By Chris Kantack
Jan. 31st scholastic tournament - Mt. Vernon, WA

Little Mountain Chess Challenge
(Itís a Washington State Elementary Championship Qualifier)

Saturday, January 31, 2004

The Little Mountain Elementary Chess Club is hosting this chess tournament...
Forum: alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) January 4th 04, 03:49 AM Posted to alt.chess
Replies: 0
Posted By Chris Kantack
"A Parent's Guide to Chess" - my book review

I bought "A Parent's Guide to Chess" in early December. This is truly a
unique and wonderful book written by National Master Dan Heisman. I was so
impressed with this book that I decided to...
Forum: alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) December 6th 03, 07:29 AM Posted to alt.chess
Replies: 0
Posted By Chris Kantack
Alexandra: a new talking chess computer - a review

A brand new review for a brand new chess computer!

Read what I like (and dislike) about Alexandra at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/lcdchess/alexandra.htm

(This being a new web page, please...
Forum: alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) November 27th 03, 07:38 PM Posted to alt.chess
Replies: 0
Posted By Chris Kantack
chess computer shopping? - some things to consider

For those of you interested in handheld chess computers, here's a quick
summary of things to consider. Note: I have no expertise with the
PocketPC platform. My handheld chess experience is...
Forum: alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) November 25th 03, 05:54 AM Posted to alt.chess
Replies: 0
Posted By Chris Kantack
scholastic chess - still growing every year!

On Saturday (Nov. 22nd) Whatcom County, Washington (approximate population
150,000) held their 4th annual scholastic chess championship tournament.
This particular tourney is only open to those in...
Forum: alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) November 13th 03, 04:58 AM Posted to alt.chess
Replies: 0
Posted By Chris Kantack
Chess Computers are here!!!

Someone asked in an earlier posting, "Where did all the chess computers
go?". Well, chess computers are everywhere!

Check out my review page at: ...
Forum: alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) October 24th 03, 04:35 AM Posted to alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By Chris Kantack
Chess Funding & Sponsorship

In article ,
says...
Thanks for the advice so far - much appreciated.
Any more ideas ?
Please keep them coming !

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9