Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chuck in Minot
Forum: alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) February 19th 04, 11:49 PM Posted to alt.chess
Replies: 0
Posted By Chuck in Minot
Master list of good free chess programs.

WOW, there are some really nice free chess programs
out, and I'd like to see if somebody would keep a master
list of them since I'm always seeing people ask that
question.

I'll start with the list I...
Forum: alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) December 8th 03, 11:41 PM Posted to alt.chess
Replies: 0
Posted By Chuck in Minot
A good computer game with a rare EP capture!!!

Thought some of you would enjoy reviewing a chess game played between 2
computers that features a rare real life En Passant capture by my Fidelity
2100. Also having seen in the past quite a few...
Forum: alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) November 18th 03, 12:16 AM Posted to alt.chess
Replies: 3
Posted By Chuck in Minot
Good chess player!???

The ability to have fun and enjoy the game. A willingness to learn from
better players, and patients to teach lesser players. If you have these
things, you have all you need. I dearly love to play...
Forum: alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) October 21st 03, 11:25 PM Posted to alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By Chuck in Minot
Chess Funding & Sponsorship

Have a car wash, bake sale, offer to do lawn work. ITs very tough out there
now, very rough to get any type of sponsors, you may just have do your best
to find things to do to make your own money,...
Forum: alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) September 28th 03, 10:08 PM Posted to alt.chess
Replies: 2
Posted By Chuck in Minot
Where did all the Chess computers go???

I still have an old Fidelity Designer Chess Challenger Model 6103 that I
still enjoy playing, but it is worn out, the vinyl play surface is cracked
and faded, and the pieces are faded and chipped. ...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5