Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) January 13th 09, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Roy Parker of Philly dies in Illegal Rooming House

On Jan 12, 4:59*am, "TedEBear" wrote:
Javert wrote:

The gentleman of whom you're thinking is named Gordon Roy Parker. *So
no, that wasn't...
Forum: rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) January 12th 09, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
I SUPPORT THE CANDIDACY OF BRIAN LAFFERTY

On Jan 8, 1:55*pm, wrote:
Randall Kehrt wrote:
I, Randy Kehrt , a life member of the USCF, hereby nominate Brian
Lafferty to serve on the Executive Board. We badly need...
Forum: rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) October 24th 08, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Forget FICS Join GetClub its free !!!

On Oct 23, 9:12 am, Sanny wrote:
Forget FICS Join GetClub

Many people used to praise FICS. So it was a surprise for me to hear
this.

Play Chess...
Forum: rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) October 24th 08, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics
Replies: 4

On Oct 23, 9:12 am, Sanny wrote:
Forget FICS Join GetClub

Many people used to praise FICS. So it was a surprise for me to hear
this.

Play Chess...
Forum: rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) October 24th 08, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 23, 9:12 am, Sanny wrote:
Forget FICS Join GetClub

Many people used to praise FICS. So it was a surprise for me to hear
this.

Play Chess...
Forum: rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General) October 24th 08, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics