Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nospam[_2_]
Forum: rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) March 3rd 09, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By nospam[_2_]
FICS

FICS used to be a great chess server, a place to pick up some unrated
games with worthy opponents. Lately, it has become infested with the
vilest, amoral kinds of unimaginable abusers. At peak...
Forum: rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General) March 3rd 09, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By nospam[_2_]
FICS

FICS used to be a great chess server, a place to pick up some unrated
games with worthy opponents. Lately, it has become infested with the
vilest, amoral kinds of unimaginable abusers. At peak...
Forum: rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) March 3rd 09, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By nospam[_2_]
FICS

FICS used to be a great chess server, a place to pick up some unrated
games with worthy opponents. Lately, it has become infested with the
vilest, amoral kinds of unimaginable abusers. At peak...
Forum: rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) March 3rd 09, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By nospam[_2_]
FICS

FICS used to be a great chess server, a place to pick up some unrated
games with worthy opponents. Lately, it has become infested with the
vilest, amoral kinds of unimaginable abusers. At peak...
Forum: rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) October 23rd 08, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics
Replies: 3
Posted By nospam[_2_]
FICS admin/exadmin strikes again

FICS finally has done it! Now they have banned me for complaining to the
53 channel about an abuser whom I believe to be an admin, or ex-admin,
gone crazy! I suppose this crumb could be a hacker...
Forum: rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) October 23rd 08, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics
Replies: 4
Posted By nospam[_2_]
FICS admin/exadmin strikes again

FICS finally has done it! Now they have banned me for complaining to the
53 channel about an abuser whom I believe to be an admin, or ex-admin,
gone crazy! I suppose this crumb could be a hacker...
Forum: rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) October 23rd 08, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics
Replies: 3
Posted By nospam[_2_]
FICS admin/exadmin strikes again

FICS finally has done it! Now they have banned me for complaining to the
53 channel about an abuser whom I believe to be an admin, or ex-admin,
gone crazy! I suppose this crumb could be a hacker...
Forum: rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General) October 23rd 08, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics