Old February 17th 04, 12:30 AM
Don Corleone

Default Shredder 8 Edition 2004

Same thing, different publisher...

In fact there's plenty of games released by various software companies...
for example Chess Tiger.

"egis" wrote in message
hi hi

Does anybody know about Shredder 8 E'04?

i found:

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASI...1/sr=2-4/ref=s
r_aps_prod_4_2/302-1011078-2673634

It will be released on 3 of March.

The price 27.49 ? vs 49.99 ? previous version

(http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASI...81/sr=2-3/ref=
sr_aps_prod_3_2/302-1011078-2673634).

Official publisher: Koch Media Deutschland GmbH
http://www.softunity.com//ECD530005K...5866701725108/

As it has also one year subscription to playchess.com, I will try it

Chessbase introduced Shredder 8 by Steve Lopez yesterday (16 Feb.) (
http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=1478 ),
and I was amused by the wood 3D board. But no word about Edition 2004.

Is a problem to use Shredder 8 3d board with Fritz's engines? I own Fritz
8, but my playchess license going to end
I hope yes

Could someone say / add something what whould change / strengthen my

mind?

thnx
egis